Clamju vs =RES=

DeletedUser

I can't think of any besides staying online to the point where the snipe is supposed to be sent to intercept the train, and pushing the keyboard buttons and clicking the mouse. That's not much effort, by any means.

Unlike tighter trains, the real efforts of having to calculate for lag, being precise down to the millisecond, having to stay online again for just as much time with the same odds if you miss the first snipe (which can happen more often with a tighter train), etc., there's not much effort.

DeletedUser

Precise to a millisecond??

I think I stick too my usual close my eyes and hope for the best.

DeletedUser

I assumed we were talking tight trains as close to 150 ms, and at the most 300 ms. Yeah, you generally do have to be that precise in some cases, but if you want semantics BB, I think you'll notice that you can't "stick" to what you said you stick to, seeing as it isn't tangible :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

tl;dr... your use of the word 'tight' completely derailed my train of thought.

DeletedUser55663

This thread had me going until OP said he's a girl.

Nice try, Op, nice try.

DeletedUser

That's not even close to the awesomesauce I saw from Deus.
25hr train.
:icon_eek:
:icon_confused:
:icon_neutral:
:lol:

I seen This !:lol:

[spoil]
27025_1419427490846_1387430929_31151179_1448813_n.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Different coords = noblenukes.

GG.

Great now everyone can be teh awsome one at sending trains just send a noble nuke thats is 10 hours long its a win win! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It is, if they're aimed at killing support, rather than taking and holding. Or if the actual results do not depend on timing.

The enemy is often keen on supporting wall-less villages, you see. So noblenukes crash and burn... taking whole DV with them.

DeletedUser

Great now everyone can be teh awsome one at sending trains just send a noble nuke thats is 10 hours long its a win win! :icon_rolleyes:

Notice how you cut out parts of the screenshot? Could be support.... or could be more nukes. Nukes would, indeed, be a win-win.

DeletedUser

lol,a noble nuke of 10 hours is simply a lack of effort,nothing more nothing less,there's no hiding goals,its a freaking lack of effort....KK did an horrible one once on me,I aint came in here to flame him,I simply knew he was trying to take something by rampaging instead of taking the time to time,Its alright in close range..

But when you time from more then 60 hours and let a 10 hours window,you suck,simple as this....

DeletedUser

It is, if they're aimed at killing support, rather than taking and holding. Or if the actual results do not depend on timing.

The enemy is often keen on supporting wall-less villages, you see. So noblenukes crash and burn... taking whole DV with them.

You can get a wall up to full level 20 in the time that those noble nukes were taking to land. Not only that, but in between the wall can be built up further. And not only THAT, but if a person is really keen on supporting a wall-less village against nobles that far out, they'd undoubtedly send large amounts of support to prevent troop losses. I'm failing to see the logic in how a 10 hour noble-nuke train is good. Better than a non-noble nuke train, but not good.

DeletedUser68103

Storm is not allowed to talk :| This sir deano character is trying to noble my villages sending one noble at a time from 5 hours away.
And Siimon once sent a noble a day to the same village for almost three weeks.

DeletedUser

Storm is not allowed to talk :| This sir deano character is trying to noble my villages sending one noble at a time from 5 hours away.

Everyone got player that do weirdos stuff,time horribly,send lame train,But we're not fool enought to come in here and claim they did a great move and expect ennemy to not notice we got absolutly no valuable argument to back them up with...like Rukoh just did...

DeletedUser55663

I sent a 6 hour train an Daholla with nothing in front of it, there, it's off my chest!

DeletedUser

Everyone got player that do weirdos stuff,time horribly,send lame train,But we're not fool enought to come in here and claim they did a great move and expect ennemy to not notice we got absolutly no valuable argument to back them up with...like Rukoh just did...

What he said.

We're at perfect liberty to admit there are/were some noobs in Storm. But there won't be Storm players saying they're good or that their tactics are useful, because well...they aren't.

DeletedUser

You can get a wall up to full level 20 in the time that those noble nukes were taking to land. Not only that, but in between the wall can be built up further. And not only THAT, but if a person is really keen on supporting a wall-less village against nobles that far out, they'd undoubtedly send large amounts of support to prevent troop losses. I'm failing to see the logic in how a 10 hour noble-nuke train is good. Better than a non-noble nuke train, but not good.

Lvl 20 alone takes over 10 hours.

I didn't say it was 'good', I said it was irrelevant. The loss of efficiency between a 10hr train and a 1s train is marginal when working with noblenukes, especially if the attacks are backed by nukes landing intermittently. The trooploss involved more than makes up for the 'sniping' opportunity. That, and 1s trains can be sniped all the same, so even there profit is marginal. Just because you do not use noblenukes, or time them 'properly', does not automatically mean that other means are useless by default.

@Kriid; learn2read, I didn't claim it was a great move, 'kay thanks.

Feel free to think that people 'suck' whenever they have an instant where they don't feel like timing. Will do a lot of good to your arrogance. :lol: