Clarafication...

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser89005

To all those that disbelieve i am not the real BB24 or whom still have doubts please do either of the three, report me..
disown me..
or believe me... never in my whole life have i ever been so humiliated, was it not me who brought the fire back into grind when the flame went out, was it not me who gave hope when all had gone, was it not me who gave scripts into your accounts, was it not me who sat your accounts, was it not me who created the resolve, was it not me who played crappy tunes when drunk and gave humor to the forums.. my point is simple people you either believe in me and hold on.. or simple move on by.. for at this minute i need all true grinders to believe in me.. for i once believed in you and still do.. and for the record, ickle has done more for grind than any other i know, sat 3-4 accounts under attack, put PP on them and is more active than any out there, thats why i love the gal, she has stood by me for the past 3 yrs and has always had my back covered in those 3 worlds. and unlike TLA she never took over an account and still has her own today.. so in a nut shell people you can either believe its me or simply bugger off (cant say fook), either way i'l still be here... but if i am to believe a certain character i left and therefor wont be reunited for standing by the one i believe in.. my point is how many times has he done the same... i had my reasons to do so where is yours???? and better still where where you when grind needed you most.. and who was it that picked up those bits and rebuilt them.... for i know i was one who did...

BB24..

DeletedUser89005

so do what you think you should do for i know i will stand by those that have been loyal to me and i also know they will do the same for me... and for the record fook TLA aswell!!!

DeletedUser

Get the attack started on him Grind.)))))

I enjoyed the chat last night Bert.Hope it helped you a little.Or was it ickle which i think it was in actual fact after speaking to some Grinders.

Ickle you must have done something bad no one there in Grind likes or trusts you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

lol..
i must say mikey or is it cliff.. you still have alot to learn, but i do like the style of it..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I will be visiting your girl soon Bert,so please make sure she has a clean pair of pants on.I hate smelly ones.You will understand what i mean soon.

DeletedUser89005

I will be visiting your girl soon Bert,so please make sure she has a clean pair of pants on.I hate smelly ones.You will understand what i mean soon.
does'nt wear any..
I might also visit :D
thats the spirit, let mikey do the work and you reap the rewards..

lords of the emos

:lol:

The day that Jess lets anyone else do her dirty work is the day that... well it's just never gonna happen xD

Berty, you are so ignorant it hurts me :lol:

DeletedUser

^

Bert, I can do my own, when I am motivated thank you very much. Just I know how it irks you to see your g/f be hit, therefore the best way to get you angry and riled up is by targeting her? Easy logic there.

TainTeDS0uL

Well bert, I do believe it is you. I have no idea what ickle did to piss Grind off but i've been trying to convince them its is the real you. Just need a little more time.

On another note... These forums are HILARIOUS!! The conversations you people have are sooo freakin entertaining. Screw t.v or going out.. I'll just read up on TLA making themself look stupid.

DeletedUser87372

Well bert, I do believe it is you. I have no idea what ickle did to piss Grind off but i've been trying to convince them its is the real you. Just need a little more time.

On another note... These forums are HILARIOUS!! The conversations you people have are sooo freakin entertaining. Screw t.v or going out.. I'll just read up on TLA making themself look stupid.

Look stupid????

Now that I find funny :lol: