Classic Auto-Updating Maps

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear players,

As you noticed, the maps created by a community member recently broke and there is no indication that it will get fixed. For this reason I have opened up the tools that Paul the Paladin is using for his map generations. For those who don't know Paul, Paul is the Discord bot on our community server that allows you to generate custom maps right on Discord!

I am currently generating maps automatically once per day, but this can be increased to once per hour depending if it is regenerated on Discord.

Please note:
Paul the Paladin and these maps are a private project of mine and are in no way related to my job as a Community Manager; If these maps break, they are totally up to me to fix and not InnoGames / the Tribal Wars team. Please refrain from creating support requests for this as they will be considered tools from an external party (my private person, not as an employee). I also ask that people copying these threads for upcoming worlds add this note to their forum topics.

I am currently only generating the basic maps to help you out short notice, total OD maps will be added later this week.

Enjoy!

Top 20 Players (Points)
players_points.png

Top 20 Players (ODA)
players_oda.png

Top 20 Players (ODD)
players_odd.png

Top 20 Tribes (Points)
tribes_points.png

Top 20 Tribes (ODA)
tribes_oda.png

Top 20 Tribes (ODD)