Classic Map 01/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

New Week, New Year, New Map!

Changed it up alitte, cut down the map to Top 6, as things get more and more cramped and interesting. Of note, JL dropped off, Elders moved up, RED disbanded(?), and most POINTS (as predicted) went to .JPG.
twc-08-01-04.jpg

*Family tribes included

So let's open the floor to observations:

K44 (Now w/ less Russki)
Once this K, was Russki K, now we have three big tribes vying for dominance MW, JPG & BOSS. With Russki out - who will pick up the pieces the fastest and become the new big dawg in K44? Any takers/thoughts?

K45 (Sandwich of Love)
Will try an be impartional, start with hefty slice of .JPG to the left, double-decker helping of meats cheeses of WB, and top it off with some BOSS on the outskits - who stands to be carrying this picnic basket?

K55 (Old Guard meet New Kid)
Or is it the other way, since new kids on the block are our Elders? This K has been clearcut a staging ground for tride and true Troops of Honor and wisened upstart Elders. So does elders have what it takes to give TOH a spanking - or will cooler heads prevail and K55 stay in harmony?

K54 (Hotbed of Action)
Whose doesn't own a piece of K54? Oh wait, WB doesn't - our loss and everyone else's party. This K has been host to a myriad of conflicts with no clear winner in sight with JPG, TOH, BOSS, MW, and Elders all with decent piece of the pie. Now whose going to steal that last slice and make a run for it?

So chime in classic, how you see the Ks shifting in the next couple weeks, and whats your K of choice?

Cheers and happy new years boys and girls.
- JJ

DeletedUser

Nice map/analysis

As for K44, not too much has changed. It was Russki's as far as individuals go, but M|W was always the top ranked tribe there. What .jpg lost in village #s when he left, they mostly gained back by taking some of his abandoned villages and adding players that I brought over from POINTS. No other tribes seemed to have the 'small tribe' mentality we were looking for and surviving as an 8 person tribe with 5 active wasn't realistic :)

.jpg still has a good chunk of the top players in K44, but M|W has a good lead as a tribe. Both of our tribes are clustered well and anybody will be hard pressed to take a village off either in K44. BOSS is a defense heavy tribe from what I have seen. This means it will be difficult to eliminate them, but they also won't grow as fast as the others.

I think it just depends what tribe gets bored first and has the most players quit.

Sinithar

Well, most of the lead of M|W in any stat, comes from the fact they have 22 more members then us (19 technically, but some of us are quitting). Imagin if we sill had russki, Lordofall, Volson, Aldain etc...

DeletedUser19695

yup, i give high respect for .jpg, we know your stats, its way too good, everyone knows that!, you dont have to state it over and over that if russki was there lordofall etc. were there, .jpg is a good tribe, "too good", so stop the if things... :D

DeletedUser

i agree this map shows a point

please click all of my eggs not just one...

DeletedUser

Well that little diagonal of red up there in the top left. That's me. Ohhhh yeaah. :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.