Classic World/High Performance World - Start on March 29th

DeletedUser

The people who are voting to keep it around, are most likely newer players who wasted their premium points on this round.

DeletedUser

Most of the players who were serious about this round have already quit it because its so dead, so obviously they will not get a vote. Close it :p

DeletedUser

close it

Most of the players who were serious about this round have already quit it because its so dead, so obviously they will not get a vote. Close it :p

being one of the few players still playing this round,i have to agree with death.nearly all the major players have left or are hardly active now.
those players that have left should be counted as a "close it "vote.
i too intend to quit this round as its just not fun anymore.
looking forward to the new round starting soon.

DeletedUser

Been away for a month but am back now - looks like perfect timing :)

What happened to this? July 28th has passed and I'm guessing "Close" won the vote, since there isn't a single "Open" vote here on the forum, but from the lack of annoucements, I'm guessing that a new round hasn't started yet...???

DeletedUser

Been away for a month but am back now - looks like perfect timing :)

What happened to this? July 28th has passed and I'm guessing "Close" won the vote, since there isn't a single "Open" vote here on the forum, but from the lack of annoucements, I'm guessing that a new round hasn't started yet...???

The players who just joined the world, outnumber the active that are still remaining. The voting results were pretty close last time I looked, so we could be here for another month or two -- maybe three.

DeletedUser

The players who just joined the world, outnumber the active that are still remaining. The voting results were pretty close last time I looked, so we could be here for another month or two -- maybe three.

Wait, you're kidding me, right??? Why would anyone join a world which was meant to be ending soon??? ARGH!

DeletedUser

ARGH I don't understand...

We've decided to end this round on July 19th at 20:00 Server time.
(That seems about the time that the last round got less interesting, so we've set it to that. If this round stays interesting longer, we might offer an extention with a poll)

Well, this round was getting less & less interesting in the last few weeks that I played it, which was well over a month ago, and all I've read on the forum since then is how there should be a new round because this one is so boring, so I don't quite understand why there would be an extention...