Classic worlds!?!?!?! And world 56!

Kahldris

Reaction score
Greetings had no idea there were classic worlds! And right now there is a no haul world alas I joined and am going to play but I wish I had known sooner and hadn't joined soo late!
The world I had the most fun on was the 1st no haul world 56! Of course that was 50 times the size of the current no haul classic world lol. I am very bummed I didn't know about the start of this world sooner but now I know classic worlds exist with no premium market I will get back into tribal wars for sure.

Tell me any world 56 veterans here? Ah to the tribe No Haul heroes also known as rim.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Greetings had no idea there were classic worlds! And right now there is a no haul world alas I joined and am going to play but I wish I had known sooner and hadn't joined soo late!
The world I had the most fun on was the 1st no haul world 56! Of course that was 50 times the size of the current no haul classic world lol. I am very bummed I didn't know about the start of this world sooner but now I know classic worlds exist with no premium market I will get back into tribal wars for sure.

Tell me any world 56 veterans here? Ah to the tribe No Haul heroes also known as rim.

Anomandor says hi