Classical village or Graphical village

DeletedUser

it depends for me, i use Graphical when on PC/Laptop/Mac and all of those but I use Classical when using my phone to play (like 2 months ago when I play the .co.uk version by phone in the middle of no where, i'd think my phone got a quicker connection than my laptop lol but it costs a hell lot more :p)

DeletedUser

I use classical.

The critical village information is accessable far more easily. The load time difference is slight, but significant enough to be a factor for me.

A useful advantage of the classical overview over the graphical alternative is that you can see what types of troops are queued from inside the village. Which is useful to identify recruitment mistakes or what is being recruited in newly taken villages (saves me a few clicks :icon_razz: )

Mainly I just find that the information is a lot clearer on the classical overview. Larger bold fonts are significantly easier to read, also the information is clustered in the same area of the screen so it saves me having to look around.

Just my opinion.

It is an entirely personal choice though, neither option is right or wrong. I just stick to what works for me.

Caveman 10345

I think i make the score:

10 - 8 in favour of Graphical :)

DeletedUser

from '07 to '08 I used graphical, I like the graphics involved, however I play a lot on my phone when I'm out and about now so I use classical, which I know prefer. Makes navigation easier.

DeletedUser

Defanatly classical no question, graphical is for 12 year olds hehe, J/K and no offense to you poeple who are 12.

If the game actually had good graphics it would be different, an animation every so often of troops getting slaughtered would be cool.

But this game is all about numbers and timing, everyclick counts, clcikign on those building annoys me, I also have to change to classical when I pick up graphical sits.

DeletedUser

Graphical because when I started it was set to that and I don't like change

EXACTLY!!!!

When i switch to classic it doesnt seem to make any sense to me......

And besides, i dont get to watch my ponys eat in classic mode :)

DeletedUser

I genuinely use both, although I mainly use graphical because I like watching all the animations in the Village center. However when I massive incoming attacks I switch to the Classical View so that I can save those precious milliseconds when sniping those pesky Nobles.