Classy Play

styv

Reaction score
It is really classy when a player with 770k points and 108 villages continuously cats a player with 10 small villas on the rim averaging 1800 pts each. He is catting a 937 point village right now. How I long for the days when TW meant something honorable. Even so, he has a right to do so and I do not take that from him. I do hope he feels the TW shame that he should though. I know I would - though I could never see myself actually doing that.

Enjoy the wars friends! :)

Alushu

Reaction score
Probably just hoping you quit, SAM spreads on barbs like some pandemic that doesn't go away, just get nobled out and go to a new world already :(:confused:

styv

Reaction score
That statement, friend, is one of the main reasons this game has shrunk from 300k players to whatever few hundreds we have now. Honor does not allow me to quit and I won't. It doesn't matter to me how many players 100 fold larger than me rim me, I will be here on day last. It is sad that you see that as something negative.

And SAM has no choice but to barb munch since every 10+x bigger tribes - that is plural - keep eating us and pushing us farther onto the rim - and then chasing us even then. Honor would tell you to head to the core, but you chase us to the rim. Funny, we are not much bigger than barbs, especially for players 20-100 times bigger than us. Soo - who is the pandemic barb virus, really?

Alushu

Reaction score
If your guys would stop nobling inside my cluster I wouldn't really care myself. Yet you insist on munching my farms, therefore you're denying me resources, therefore. you have to go, that's just my thought-proces, the end of worlds see smaller people get eaten inevitably :p

styv

Reaction score
Alushu -meh. We both know you can get 10 times more from scavenging. The "farms" are so over farmed on the rim you would be lucky to get double digit resources. Anyway, meh - you pay your way, I'll play mine.

As for holding on - we will. Taking my villas does not take my resolve. :)

styv

Reaction score
I am not asking for any help. Whether I have 1000 villas or 1 catted down one, I will be here on day last! Take care friends! :)

styv

Reaction score
Friend. I respect your tribe and your right to fight anyone - even one 500 times smaller than you. Friend, it is your tribe that cries over a few barbs on the rim. I am simply pointing out that the #1 tribe, 200 times bigger than us, whine about rim barbs. Look at these comments and the PMs your tribe has sent me. They sound like you believe you are entitled to rim barbs and how dare we take a few? It says a lot more about your tribe than mine friend.