Clean Plate Club

DeletedUser79042

lol..r2d3..when karmax will left RAM, then i will leave it too..cause of him RAM is still a tribe..i tried to co-lead but i have no nerves and patience to do that..many of the already tried to lead but they all failed..honestly i'm quite sad when i see that players are leaving for really stupid things..in my country we have also tribal wars server and kids playing it but they aren't so childish..why everyone wants to see RAM dead without fight?..i would rather loose or win with a lot of fighting..and together with my old crew including noob, RHCP and others..even LMP;)
I was just saying that -to my eyes at least- RAM needs a change in leadership - fast. Now, if noone is willing to do this "job", you are condemned as a tribe. Maybe you should regroup to another schema/tribe. Karma stepping down to private rank, (I do not mean this disrespectfully - I am too in BH), would be a new wind blowing in your vicinity with a possible new - more accepted by many - leader. This would secure a good gameplay in the future with big tribes fighting instead of eating inactives/barbs/small players.

For what is worth (maybe some will say it does not worth anything), I strongly suggest you do denote your current leadership synthesis and take a new "RAM" out for warring, with whoever leader is left and willing to do the job.

That is all really. As for the who might be fit for this job, it is up to you to decide.

Lastly, Karma has prevailed alot of turmoil and I give him credit for that, despite the unrest he has created within RAMs ranks and the aggression RAM faces from nearly all the remaining big tribes of W30 today.

I am sorry for dragging you all in this conversation, yet I assure you I have nothing to lose or earn from whatever the outcome.

robot out :xmas confused:

Last edited:

MR.MR

r2, save your breath. If they don't want to listen, let them crash and burn... they will learn.

DeletedUser79042

r2, save your breath. If they don't want to listen, let them crash and burn... they will learn.

At least I tried. No bias or whatever...

DeletedUser

No really robot, we all tried before leaving RAM. Karma will just sit there in his bubble thinking everything is ok. I fear the only way to burst his bubble is through war.

DeletedUser79042

I fear the only way to burst his bubble is through war.

War is the next step after diplomacy fails, or just another form of diplomacy :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

what? people are going to delclare war on us? chill guys, we have some fun things going on and im not talking about the turmoil.

DeletedUser

No really robot, we all tried before leaving RAM. Karma will just sit there in his bubble thinking everything is ok. I fear the only way to burst his bubble is through war.

All I know is, you came. You joined spyke and then now left...

You have been only on PNP, never on the ram forums... You didn't try anything so don't even talk.

DeletedUser

what? people are going to delclare war on us? chill guys, we have some fun things going on and im not talking about the turmoil.

Does fun things include:

darthpoet on 15.12. at 18:16
Well, events have overtaken us somewhat, as you'd expect. The powers that be have ordered your removal from K 55. I was impressed I must say, Your cheek almost matches my own. LOL Perhaps in another life our audacity would have won us great victories against lesser foes.

...and the 250 fakes to date in attempts to see me what? Forsake my very clear, very real and very present intent? Hardly going to rock a giant of the game.

DeletedUser

May I intervene for a moment as I have been in rams forms and do I'm know the situations... You all think karma is a bad leader? Nah from what I seems he tries his hardest and he does it with a passion I wish my leader had sometimes. He's a bit hard headed yes but all in all a good guy and a good leader. Hell I've been in a lot of tribal forums. BD, decide, ram, drift, celts, the, d2, and S_P oh yes and MF. I've seen almost every kind of leader and karma isnt as bad as some of the otherones. He's a great guy friend and leader don't knock him for some stupid mistake...

To answer you question slates I'm in celts and currently lost 2 villages to BH and gained one from BH. Soon to be another so we would be even:/

DeletedUser

All I know is, you came. You joined spyke and then now left...

You have been only on PNP, never on the ram forums... You didn't try anything so don't even talk.

I was on the RAM forums talking for a few weeks, but after I noticed mostly everything within it was either spam, slander and people exercising their egos I stopped. There was no place for a good debate, as Karma and Mberns would announce their plans lock the thread and that would be that. As a matter of fact I proposed a lot of ideas to Karma, but they all fell on death ears. As far as Karma is concerned, he's duke and therefore what he says and does is best for the tribe.

Cabster

I believe that as leaders we are the first to be blame when things go bad and the first to be unappreciated when things are going well. We know this and we accept it, what really makes a good leader is the ability to have a long term goal and know the steps that must be taken to reach that final goal. During this process is next to impossible to make everyone happy you just have to hope that you surround yourself with loyal members who besides you, likes the tribes culture and the final goal the tribe has overall.
Karmax is one of this leaders, one who has a clear goal and the courage to make it happen, unfortunately the loyalty for that particular tribe does not seem what one would expect in a world power. Hence why everyone admires the unity in BH.
Dont judge a leader without having in mind all the accomplishments not just that one flaw.

inflrc

I think that what you mention is what you are expecting in a leader and certainly many leaders share those attributes, but for me, the definition of leader is much more simple: A leader is one that can make people follow him.

A leader don't need to be a strategist or a warrior or a diplomat. A leader can have people to do those functions. His mission is just to make people believe in him, to make people follow his orders without doubts. How does he obtain that? Maybe in fields, maybe with charisma, maybe with attitude, maybe with a mix of all this and more. That defines the style of each leader.

DeletedUser

I had forgotten that Celtic was in our forums.. Not like we have anything to hide we are but simple folk in my tribe..

DeletedUser79042

I had forgotten that Celtic was in our forums.. Not like we have anything to hide we are but simple folk in my tribe..
This world is getting weirder every other day as it gets older and older... Everyone seems to boast that he reads other tribes forums. Or at least he/she had done it at least once... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

r2d3,

Strange on its face value but he has many faces.. My bet knowing I am correct would be he had a nice look at RAMs forums as well.. I new that he was in mine.. I have nothing in it that is mindblowing or would change our positions.. So there was no harm in his presences there..

DeletedUser

Ive seen explanations of a tribe leader. What makes a good tribe member? Takes the same requirements. Respect, determination, loyalty. RAM and DRIFT have loyal members, albeit they arent all as vocal as I am. Thank God. Ive not seen as much negativity thrown towards any leader of any tribe in world 30 as the PnP throws at Karmax. But yet his tenacity and his determination thrives. Do I agree with everything he does? Hell no. Him nor any other leader on W30 are perfect. Youre going to lose players and accounts regardless. Ive often criticized Karmax, publicly and privately. Ive been criticized myself, and often misunderstood. I dont get along 100% with everyone in RAM. I'm sure several there dont like me, but its not a popularity game like some of the people who play W30 seem to think. Its not fair to a tribe to be judged over a leaders ability or popularity, as much so as it isnt fair for a leader to be judged over its tribal members. Some members will be loyal to the tribe itself, others to the leader. The best tribemates are loyal to each other regardless of position in the tribe. The turmoil will calm down, RAM and Drift will improve. Your best players stick it out thru thick and thin.

DeletedUser96651

I always see the same lame duck people posting negative about ram. The perception that RAM is falling apart seems to be working. Just as we intended to be

"Chicken little: The Sky is falling"

RAM/DRIFT voted for karmax as duke, and that is how we want to keep it. Many of you look as karmax as a dictator, RAM players look at him as a tool to reach success,and in my eyes and fellow rammites we are going to keep it that way.

RAM falling apart?

The party & the conquest has just begun.

DeletedUser79042

RAM falling apart?

You sure do seem like you do :icon_neutral:

The party & the conquest has just begun.

That is a comment that belongs to early stage game. If you just started, sorry but it is FAIL. :icon_neutral:

Many of you look as karmax as a dictator

Only tribesmen/women can assume this. Not the rest of the world pop who could only assume this by rumors. So you are adressing only a fraction of players who actually left RAM while it was/is under Karma's leadership.

The turmoil will calm down, RAM and Drift will improve.

Allow me to disagree especially with the "improve" issue, even though I wish RAM (or even better another "RAM") gets to stick around and provide a good gameplay. I would not bet alot of money on that though. :icon_neutral:

Lastly, I do see an attempt to support your leadership, which -imo- is not doing any good afterall. I think a new tribe should emerge and a new leader, as Karma is absolutely "burned" all these months. He probably needs a rest and you should help him out. This last comment is a "friendly" advise only.

robot out :xmas confused:

DeletedUser

r2d3,

Strange on its face value but he has many faces.. My bet knowing I am correct would be he had a nice look at RAMs forums as well.. I new that he was in mine.. I have nothing in it that is mindblowing or would change our positions.. So there was no harm in his presences there..

Yeah and when someone mass deleted everything I left:/ good tribe tho and your new smurfs people are getting a lot of attention in the cookie advice lol:) tell her to IGM me! Anyway I have had a nice long look and it's just like another tribe. Besides all the love I feel there. The number 1 thing I felt there was friendship and care. Thanks for sticking up for me chuck:)