Clean Plate Club

DeletedUser

RAM/DRIFT voted for karmax as duke, and that is how we want to keep it.

Just random musing, but I find it intriguing that you held elections. In my experience, this is an uncommon method of ordaining leadership. In fact, the last time I heard of it was when Cry voted Fraser in as Duke.

The party & the conquest has just begun.

How very Orwellian. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ive seen explanations of a tribe leader. What makes a good tribe member? Takes the same requirements. Respect, determination, loyalty. RAM and DRIFT have loyal members, albeit they arent all as vocal as I am. Thank God. Ive not seen as much negativity thrown towards any leader of any tribe in world 30 as the PnP throws at Karmax. But yet his tenacity and his determination thrives. Do I agree with everything he does? Hell no. Him nor any other leader on W30 are perfect. Youre going to lose players and accounts regardless. Ive often criticized Karmax, publicly and privately. Ive been criticized myself, and often misunderstood. I dont get along 100% with everyone in RAM. I'm sure several there dont like me, but its not a popularity game like some of the people who play W30 seem to think. Its not fair to a tribe to be judged over a leaders ability or popularity, as much so as it isnt fair for a leader to be judged over its tribal members. Some members will be loyal to the tribe itself, others to the leader. The best tribemates are loyal to each other regardless of position in the tribe. The turmoil will calm down, RAM and Drift will improve. Your best players stick it out thru thick and thin.

That's a very honourable post. I do however think that public opinion does affect the success of a tribe. KarmaX doesn't realise that though.

Michael Wittman

Speaking of honorable, you just going to join which tribe you think will win? If that's the case we are better off without you. At some point maybe you can learn to be loyal to a tribe even if it means that you have to compromise on your opinions. then you would be a good tribe mate. Until then you will always be a fair weather friend and those are a dime a dozen.

DeletedUser

At some point maybe you can learn to be loyal to a tribe even if it means that you have to compromise on your opinions.

yish... Hope you can come with a better arguement than that. Seriously, your definition of honour looks more like my definition of docility.

I have compromised for so long...

slates9

At some point maybe you can learn to be loyal to a tribe even if it means that you have to compromise on your opinions. then you would be a good tribe mate.

But, surely would that not be giving up ones principles, to believe in a cause that he doesn't support? I do hope not, because this could be one of the most flawed and pointless statements ever made in World 30. I could come up with 100's of historical references, modern references and TribalWars references, but there's no point.

If you are going to smear noobaxes with tar, at least make sure it's of a decent brand

jakeeboy

If you expect to have everything go your way then you need to get your head out of the clouds. I know noob did compromise on a few things, but EC seemed to want it his way the second he joined the tribe.

inflrc

Watch your back, he is right behind you, he went from 3rd to 18th.
image.php

DeletedUser71844

Yeah now decide think they are solid because they beat up a bunch of point whores.

It's like grown men going up to school kids and beating them up, then bragging about it.

Nobling villages from point whores gives you no bragging rights in my book.

DeletedUser70594

after a month or so he will join you posting here BS everyday ...

P.S. DECIDE sucks :p

DeletedUser71844

WE ARE SOLID Because we fought lot of tribes, we survived, they are history now.

Fought lots of tribes you say?
Reborn and Green? They are the only tribes you have killed.
I know you can only count to 5 so 2 does seem like a big number to you...
But sadly, 2 isn't very many in the real world.

Other tribes that you were fighting:
~B~ - Ram killed them (Stats prove it)
THE - BH killed them (Stats prove it)

If you guys were so tough then you would have fought BH instead of taking the easy way out and hugging with them.
If DECIDE were so good then why did they rely on other tribes to help them with 50% of their wars?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? the answer is NOTHING. :lol:
And what have I done? In comparison to entire tribes, my achievements are trivial indeed.
But as an individual, here is a short list of acomplishments:

- Nobled Decide from 107 villages to 3 in K38
- Nobled 2 villages from Lauradoom :icon_biggrin:
- Ended the most prestigious war on the world at the time.
- Was single-handedly winning 3-0 Vs RAM (For 12 hours :icon_razz:)
- The most hated player on the forums
- The most hated player in game

Now how about you tell me your personal achievements?

- Biggest ODA, you got that from me so this is half my achievement.
Anything else....?

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

STats prove nothing, we fought lot of tribes and we won, Bh helped with THE, RAM`s actions helped us with ~B~ but that does not mean we did nothing :) we fought, we won, you LOSE.

Disbanding the tribe (The Best tribe of w30 at that time) <=== u can add this in your list. you are not a player wich must be remembred as a good player. because you sold your people, your tribe.

i know what kinda player you are. Your weak rat. u got killed, so now u can only run arround and dig the Shit ,,, Keep up :D

Biggest ODA, you got that from me so this is half my achievement.

i did not get anything from you just the little cluster on k37 :p

Anything else....?

Yes.

You S@CK

DeletedUser71844

STats prove nothing

I think anyone that knows anything will agree that stats prove everything...

we fought lot of tribes and we won, Bh helped with THE, RAM`s actions helped us with ~B~ but that does not mean we did nothing :) we fought, we won, you LOSE.

You didn't really win. You just hung around long enough to claim a victory.
Decide survived. Surviving cannot really be considered winning.
All you are doing is taking credit for other peoples work.

Disbanding the tribe (The Best tribe of w30 at that time) <=== u can add this in your list. you are not a player wich must be remembred as a good player. because you sold your people, your tribe.

I sold my tribe? Who profited from [DN] disbanding? ~B~ did, in the short term anyway.
And to be honest I don't really care how you or anyone else remembers me.
All I care about is how my friends remember me.

i know what kinda player you are. Your weak rat. u got killed, so now u can only run arround and dig the Shit ,,, Keep up :D

Fortunately for you, you never got the chance to find out what kind of player I am.

i did not get anything from you just the little cluster on k37 :p

Yeah and about 35million ODA. You wouldn't have rank #1 if it wasn't for me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser70594

Yeah and about 35million ODA. You wouldn't have rank #1 if it wasn't for me

i kept that reports. i killed about 20-25 full nukes of yours. if you call this 35 Milion then i should have 600+ Milion ODA right now. The Fact is your trying to mark yourself, AFter you failed here ... another failure.

P.s. and if we say so

1 ChamichA [DECIDE] 180,59 Mio.
2 WildCats [BH] 138,23 Mio.

180.59-138.23= 42 MILIOn ... MORE THEN 35 :) so stop dreaming ...

Decide survived. You just hung around long enough to claim a victory

Yes. always wins the person who fights till the end, not the rat like you.

You didn't really win

what do you call "really"? I won and you failed, no matter how do you see this, but this is a fact. and you cant change it. you s@ck (at least in game) and you cant change this either.

All I care about is how my friends remember me.

Do you have any? where are they?

DeletedUser71844

i kept that reports. i killed about 20-25 full nukes of yours. if you call this 35 Milion then i should have 600+ Milion ODA right now. The Fact is your trying to mark yourself, AFter you failed here ... another failure.

Yes. always wins the person who fights till the end, not the rat like you.

what do you call "really"? I won and you failed, no matter how do you see this, but this is a fact. and you cant change it. you s@ck (at least in game) and you cant change this either.

As legend goes SOLDIER 1st Class was bested by ChamichA...But what was the reality?
He who sees the future is the real victor...The true battle is yet to come...
Our previous battle was just so I could gain his power.

Michael Wittman

I want to be fair to brind. He is not a point whore as you will see when many of the nukes go splat. He just needed advice on how to organize an account. The way it was he was basically fighting you without premium. After many many hours spent grouping and organizing, his account is in much better shape now than before the attacks. Now R2 keep sending those nukes long range. :p

DeletedUser71844

I want to be fair to brind. He is not a point whore as you will see when many of the nukes go splat. He just needed advice on how to organize an account. The way it was he was basically fighting you without premium. After many many hours spent grouping and organizing, his account is in much better shape now than before the attacks. Now R2 keep sending those nukes long range. :p

Yeah, yeah I'm sure it's in good hands :icon_eek:

SFC! REPEAT:

Let Cham handle you... Once more :lol:

I tell robots nothing.