Clean Plate Club

cececole

Thank you for revealing the spy thing in point no.4. The only possible way of knowing it is from a spy either working for PHOENX or for DECIDE, yet it is a proof enough. You might've heard our members wanting to attack DECIDE many times but did your spies told you that who made them stop?

Karma, thanks for verifying that RAM was discussing further hostilities against DECIDE. Did I mention any spies or specific info? Nope. I just threw a vague 'perhaps' out there and you jumped all over it trying to justify yourself. As I said, more and more it seems as if you set up this situation to provoke DECIDE. Players talk to players and rumors fly. But thanks for coming clean about RAM's intentions and that many discussions about attacking DECIDE have occurred.

Just to be clear--you are saying that RAM has discussed attacking DECIDE "many times"? And the excuse was??? Oh, right...DECIDE nobling in churches in DECIDE-dominant Ks it was? Gee, I don't think you or any of your emissaries mentioned this problem when I talked to you all those many times these past weeks.

Now you are going act all insulted? I didn't use the world "meatshield" -- but you did. Did you set these players up as your meatshields in DECIDE Ks to give you an excuse to stir up trouble with DECIDE? I am the one who should be insulted. You insult my intelligence with your refusal to admit that you recruit our refugees, in our Ks, far from RAM. Would you like to cover the parts regarding the map and why you chose these particular ~B~ members that were in DECIDE dominant Ks and well north of RAM?

KarmaX

Yes, he was offline for a while when they hit.. Doesn't prove anything. :p

DeletedUser

So who is he? I don't have any privs anymore so I'm the lucky winner?

Michael Wittman

Wait now I'm confused lol. Who is he and what happened?

And about discussions cece. Our players can talk about what they want in our forums. We like to hear all the opinions. As you can see, it was just talking. The players in the northeast felt that they were threatened by decide so they talked about it. You can clearly see that the prevailing opinion was to only fight decide if decide made the decision that they wanted to war us

DeletedUser65940

RCHP, I appreciate you being even-handed about this. Let me just throw in a few additional thoughts.

1. DECIDE never, ever asked for RAM help with ~B~. They came to us. Did we say to them, 'no, don't hit ~B~' ? Of course, we welcomed them hitting ~B~ (because ~B~ were annoying, as everyone admits). We already had a NAP with RAM and they had even asked for an alliance. But, we certainly did not ask for the help.

That makes sense to me. DECIDE wanted to focus on ~B~, RAM asked if they'd like a hand, DECIDE said "yes please". It's been made out like DECIDE were begging for help.... which is completely untrue. Perhaps RAM saw ~B~ as an opportunity to get some easy Ks? Perhaps they were trying to suck up to DECIDE with the pure intent of recruiting Brindamour/DBL J/Lwamii?

To be honest, I don't know what the intention was when RAM contacted DECIDE to ask if they'd like help with ~B~.

2. DECIDE would have been content for RAM to choose whatever spoils of ~B~ they wanted, as long as those players are not in DECIDE dominant Ks that are Ks away from RAM. Those ~B~ players were ones we had been fighting and were on our back doorstep and not near RAM. Your cons have stated well other aspects of this. There were numerous other ~B~ players they could have recruited, but choose not to.

It was known that the players we recruited were in DECIDEs Ks, and they had fought against DECIDE before. However this didn't seem to concern the council (bar noobaxes) at the time.

3. Before, during and after these players were recruited, diplomatic talks were held between myself and karma then wittman then mark berns regarding these players refugee status and that DECIDE would not release them as refugees. We tried.

You should've contacted myself, noobaxes or Bonhuer. I hate refering back to the old PMP/T-W-C days, but it should be noted that all the players you had "talks" with were Ex-PMP players. Should you had had "talks" with an Ex-T-W-C player (the tribe that originally built the friendship with DECIDE), perhaps you would've obtained a more favourable result. Noobaxes or Bonhuer would have been the best players to chat with as they know the most abiut the history between our two tribes.

4. We are not declaring war on RAM. We are attacking our refugees, our food. If RAM stops inserting themselves between us and our food, we have no reason to attack any member of RAM. We are cleaning up our Ks, simple as that.

Unforunately, it would seem like the RAM leadership has taken your statement as a declaration of war - which it wasn't.

As much as I agree that every player in RAM is just as important as the next, RAM could have used your target limit (5 players) as a defense base. RAM could've stacked them like crazy, exhausted all of DECIDEs offense and sent you packing. But I am not sure if that is still an option as Karmax seems to be "game on for another war".

We will see what happens though.

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides! and welcome Decide to the war! Im sure u'll have a fun time with the RAM n00by recruits! ;)

MR.MR

You should've contacted myself, noobaxes or Bonhuer. I hate refering back to the old PMP/T-W-C days, but it should be noted that all the players you had "talks" with were Ex-PMP players. Should you had had "talks" with an Ex-T-W-C player (the tribe that originally built the friendship with DECIDE), perhaps you would've obtained a more favourable result. Noobaxes or Bonhuer would have been the best players to chat with as they know the most abiut the history between our two tribes.

Unforunately, it would seem like the RAM leadership has taken your statement as a declaration of war - which it wasn't.

As much as I agree that every player in RAM is just as important as the next, RAM could have used your target limit (5 players) as a defense base. RAM could've stacked them like crazy, exhausted all of DECIDEs offense and sent you packing. But I am not sure if that is still an option as Karmax seems to be "game on for another war".

We will see what happens though.

Simply quoting to preserve the original statement before it gets edited.

Michael Wittman

Duly noted :). The decision was made democratically. RHCP if you don't recall, I'm sure the whole discussion is in the archives. The die has been cast, I do not see it as helpful to our frontliners to say these things. Morale in war is tantamount. They have our complete backing, to do less would insult the brotherhood that ram nurtures :). Also though any ram member can speak their opinions I just want them to think of the possible in game effects their posts may have before posting

KarmaX

I like Red's response, that is what my brains told me but my heart's decision was stronger so I openly welcomed the war. Attacking anyone of our members new or old is war and if we don't back up our members, it will effect the whole tribe. We could've only stacked their targets and acted as if we didn't care but that would create more tension inside tribe as all the NE were already pissed with DECIDE coming in their church range.

DECIDE made their first move, cheers to that. RAM counter is coming and I hope both sides will have fun. This is a game and there will always be winning and loosing and we RAM will try our best to out-best anyone that comes in our way.

DeletedUser65940

Simply quoting to preserve the original statement before it gets edited.

GTFO! I dont change things. What I said I meant and thats not gonna change!

How very disrespectful! :icon_sad:

Duly noted :). The decision was made democratically. RHCP if you don't recall, I'm sure the whole discussion is in the archives. The die has been cast, I do not see it as helpful to our frontliners to say these things. Morale in war is tantamount. They have our complete backing, to do less would insult the brotherhood that ram nurtures :). Also though any ram member can speak their opinions I just want them to think of the possible in game effects their posts may have before posting

In my first post I said it was a tough decision. It also said I will support my fellow tribemates if they need assistance.

The council voted to recruit them. Now we will just have to face the consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

I've been doing some thinking about DECIDE and came up with their list of achievements:

- DECIDE go to war with GREEN.
- DECIDE uses Cheap tactic #1 - Recruit GREEN leadership and disband GREEN, leaving many players vulnerable and tribe-less.
- "Victory" to DECIDE.

- THE go to war with DECIDE
- DECIDE use Cheap tactic #2 - Go crying cap-in-hand to BH for help with THE.
- "Victory" to DECIDE.

- ~B~ takes in remaining GREEN players and goes to war with DECIDE.
- DECIDE use Cheap tactic #3 - Go crying cap-in-hand to RAM for help with ~B~.
- "Victory" to DECIDE.

If you ask me DECIDE have used nothing more than dirty tricks to gain these victories. And they are yet to win a war by themselves. They have to ride other peoples waves. The only tribe you were beating on the stats was GREEN, and even then, when the stats started to get even you resorted to the disband.

While fighting ~B~ you were losing significantly until RAM & DRIFT got involved.
While fighting THE you were losing significantly until BH got involved.

It seems to me that all you guys have done is hang around and turtle until you got re-enforcements from other tribes and/or use dirty tactics to win.
The only thing I think you guys deserve credit for was holding out against THE for so long.

So basically, DECIDE = turtle power.

DeletedUser

Put you head in a toilet bowl and flush a few times to bring you back to your sense....

Decide went to war vs. GREEN and got declared on by THE. They had to fight two huge fronts againt bigger tribes than them. Add attacks from BD and MF in the mix, the fact that they are still here with all that mess is a great achievement that nobody can take away from them at all.

They have done a lot more than you... What are you accomplishments again? Disbanding DN... after that what have you done worthy of being mentionned at all?

DeletedUser71844

Put you head in a toilet bowl and flush a few times to bring you back to your sense....

Decide went to war vs. GREEN and got declared on by THE. They had to fight two huge fronts againt bigger tribes than them. Add attacks from BD and MF in the mix, the fact that they are still here with all that mess is a great achievement that nobody can take away from them at all.

They have done a lot more than you... What are you accomplishments again? Disbanding DN... after that what have you done worthy of being mentionned at all?

Your post only solidifies my point that they are only good turtles.
DECIDE are good defenders yes. They can defend and hold out. They just have to use cheap tricks to actualy win.

What have I done you say? Well ~B~ were at war with LEGION and DECIDE. And were winning for a lot of months.
And ~B~ NEVER asked the assistance of another tribe.

And let's not forget my war with RAM.

inflrc

DECIDE made their first move

Wrong.
First move = RAM recruiting our food in our Ks.
Second move = DECIDE eating their greenies.
Third move = Original RAM ppl (not our refugees) attack us.
Fourth move = DECIDE authorizes their ppl to counter attack only hostile RAM players.

Enough for chatting, whatever reason you had to offend DECIDE recruiting in their Ks doesn't matter.
You decided the future of your people, not us.

DeletedUser

Your post only solidifies my point that they are only good turtles.
DECIDE are good defenders yes. They can defend and hold out. They just have to use cheap tricks to actualy win.

What have I done you say? Well ~B~ were at war with LEGION and DECIDE. And were winning for a lot of months.
And ~B~ NEVER asked the assistance of another tribe.

And let's not forget my war with RAM.

You got killed by RAM with no effort.

You were barely winning against Legion that was 10 times smaller than you with Decide being involved with THE.

R2 can I borrow your troll spray?

DeletedUser71844

You got killed by RAM with no effort.

You were barely winning against Legion that was 10 times smaller than you with Decide being involved with THE.

Well sorry, I didn't know that you knew more about our wars then us.

Legion were 30 million smaller than us. Plus we were fighting DECIDE.

If you remember rightly, THE were also fighting HAMMER. So they couldn't put 100% into DECIDE, because they had HAMMER to fight too.

Plus, DECIDE weren't fighting THE and GREEN at the same time. IF you look at the stats:

THE declare on DECIDE - 2009,November 15th, 07:42

GREEN disband - 16th November 2009 - 01:00:02

Or they were fighting them both, for 17 hours.

So all DECIDE had to do was fight half of THE.

Then we started on LEGION and DECIDE some time after the new year.

And we were winning those wars until the disband of ~B~.

DeletedUser65940

R2 can I borrow your troll spray?

I second that.

SFC, every time you show up in a thread, it turns into a sh!t-fight. I can't make you stop posting, but please learn your facts before coming onto these forums and making a fool of yourself.

Noobaxes is completely correct.

DECIDE were in one war with GREEN when THE declared on them as well. Being able to survive that is a terrific achievement!

You can't say that they're turtles cause many of their players hold high positions in ODA.

DeletedUser71844

I second that.

SFC, every time you show up in a thread, it turns into a sh!t-fight. I can't make you stop posting, but please learn your facts before coming onto these forums and making a fool of yourself.

Noobaxes is completely correct.

DECIDE were in one war with GREEN when THE declared on them as well. Being able to survive that is a terrific achievement!

You can't say that they're turtles cause many of their players hold high positions in ODA.

Look at the stats! GREEN disbanded 17 hours after THE declared. How is that fighting both of them?
It's you that needs to get your stats right.

I do credit them for being able to hold off against THE. Although THE had to fight HAMMER also.

And it turns into a sh1t fight because y'all is a bunch of SFC'ists. You're predigest toward me because of my beliefs.

Last edited: