Clean Plate Club

Mick876

Good post, shows how karma contradicts himself every 2 pages, and how people in his council get there privs taken away if they disagree with him. Nice leadership Karma (Y)

DeletedUser

GTFO! I dont change things. What I said I meant and thats not gonna change!

How very disrespectful! :icon_sad:

In my first post I said it was a tough decision. It also said I will support my fellow tribemates if they need assistance.

The council voted to recruit them. Now we will just have to face the consequences.
Last edited by The Red Hot Chili Pepper : Today at 02:51

Posted just for the wry smile it raised deliberate or nor :)

DeletedUser

yaoo..so much of blaaa blaaa blaaa..just play the game..tw is war game not a spanish sitcom;)

KarmaX

First:
[spoil]
[/spoil]

Second: (Pay close attention to the Bolded parts)
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Appears that karma knows what he is talking about!

Shipley leaves for three months, and karma is in charge:
[spoil]

This is a month ago. Obviously Decide never backed off of their desire for their food. You persisted, but expect them to consider you friends...

[/spoil]

[/spoil]

I didnt have anything to do with your current problems. You did them all to yourself..... care to explain what happened here:

[spoil]
red.png
mbernsLeft03rd October 2010 - 04:115,510,898

Rumors (or Posts from Rams forums) are that Berns is deleting. Why would a top echelon leader up and delete, and not pass you the sit in a tribe notorious for passing accounts around? [/spoil]

[spoil]
[/spoil]
Noobaxes:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Obviously noobaxes wasnt inactive for months, it appears it was well known that he was against the ~B~ Refugee Standoff. You just werent listening to him in your arrogance. Let me guess.. my begging got this to happen?

Decide Moves upon its food, ignoring the Ram tags that Ram applied to Decide's Dinner...

wittmans answers:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

You already have a war, you havent even really done much to Phoenx.. Why would you recruit, when you obviously knew that Decide would get upset? You wanted them to declare...

Were you even expecting them to hit you as fast as Phoenx did?

And in closing, (dont want to take up too much time)
[spoil]

Are you speaking from experience? Shipley was gone for three months.. pretty sure that this one can fall squarely upon YOUR shoulders.. Are the cracks finally showing in Ram??

[/spoil]

Your PnP and your quote are amusing as hell. I'll explain them in point that your thick brains can't understand. From your quotes, it even makes my work easier.

1. Yes, cshipley recruited mrsoxs, mav and aldion without us being known. Yes, we knew some of D2 members were going to join but this was outta nowhere and therefore you got a good lead in getting caps from them.

2. Yes, only noobaxes was against the recruitment of ~B~ members and yes, he has been not taking part in any ops since then.

3. Yes, you are trying your best to put some oil on fire and anyone can notice it. :lol:

4. The decision of whole council matter, not solely noobaxes. As you have quoted Red's post it states that except noobaxes, no one else was against it and we back up our recruits and don't change things for silly offers in the middle.

5. Yes, we knew we have PHOENX in our plate to eat but still we won't stand back with any tribe that comes in our way. Isn't this more interesting than you whining that you claiming to fight the entire tribe which more than 70% weren't even fighting against you :p

Paj, you are one relic of W30, and your skin are thick as a rhino. :p All your arguments has always been offensive, yet you claim mine as one and yes I am no hugger that will talk nice with you either :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Short q: who is in the RAM council ?

There is a RAM council cal ? What for? I only see Karma's views here. Almost noone else's in regards to RAM tribal politics...

KarmaX

That is our internal tribal matter and is of no concern for robots. :p

DeletedUser79042

I did not ask. Cal did. I only see that you are here "fighting" a futile pnp war my friend. Sorry to break these news to you. Still, you may want to hear some other opinions. Or maybe not...

KarmaX

I have no concern of PnP at all. Neither I have concern to be the good side of the world. What is left? Just BH, PHOENX, LOEN, DECIDE and RAM. And yes, what each of us think won't change. It'll remain the same, just twisting things here and there for passing time. :p

DeletedUser79042

Fair enough Karma. But still, I think your "diplomatic approach" of actually declaring on Decide (probably your own call), was not a wise one anyway. You took a high risk my friend (if you allow me the calling), and lured your tribesmen in ... trouble. See, despite Decide has been accused as turtles etc etc by many ... "personalitites" in these forums, I assure you they know how to fight a holistic war against your war-less members. And they will. And you will suffer. And this will happen, cause you got internal disputes made known public in the pnp. You should have taken your time responding to this thread. You did not. You will pay the price...

Or maybe I am wrong ...

Good luck. You are going to need that. Alot.

robot out

DeletedUser

They have no friends left only the east side of the screen and D2&DRIFT accounts.

Wich arent much help.

KarmaX

To be honest, it was our members who were interested in attacking DECIDE for a long time since they were stepping in church range and yes, attacking any one of our member is the same as declaring. As Red mentioned, I had the option of just staying quiet and stacking only the targets and let DECIDE's nukes rot away but I'm not a type of person who likes to do that from the shadows and make the member being attack feel like he is the meatshield. If they get the heat, we will try our best to divide it. Thanks for the good luck and I think a robot's good luck will work fine for us :p Maybe we will be giving you a credit for that once we're done with them.

MR.MR

It was mentioned, not certain where, but recently, that the council of RAM consisted of:

Shipley, Karma, Wittman, Berns, Bonheur, Noobaxes, RHCP, and 1 other.

However, Berns is deleting and Noobaxes was removed of his powers, so that shrinks it by two.

Mick876

To be honest, it was our members who were interested in attacking DECIDE for a long time since they were stepping in church range

Define long? because untill the fall of ~B~. RAM were no where near DECIDE. Unless you had a isolated cluster there, in which you would of been nobling in there territory.

MR.MR

After RAM recruited the ~B~ members in DECIDE territory, those ~B~ members got upset when DECIDE nobled in their church ranges, so it was the ~B~ players that wanted to fight DECIDE. So it wasn't that long of a time.

DeletedUser

A lot of posts from Phoenix players on a RAM v Decide thread.

DeletedUser44039

forum is free and phoenx is talking about decide vs RAM (ex B players)
is that bad ship??

DeletedUser

It's not bad, I just find it interesting that they seem more interested in the war than the sides actually fighting in it.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hmm....

Oct 04
18:52 mberns joined the tribe.
Oct 04
18:47 mberns has been invited by Pajuno.