Clean Plate Club

irockurworld

I wonder who will be next to press delete under pressure and claim there greatness of having more caps :lol:?

steve.

DeletedUser

Noobaxes!
Good luck to all ur other worlds..u were one of my closest buddies from beginning of this world!

DeletedUser

I'll be back in this world, no worries. I'll finish the job with a new account.

I haven't claimed victory over RAM. I just said I was ahead but had no time to continue at that pace. (I still have a real life :icon_wink:)

That is no victory but still not a loss. An account is just an account. I'm still alive and well behind my computer. I'll be back, I'll be back

varden7676

i'll be back in this world, no worries. I'll finish the job with a new account.

I haven't claimed victory over ram. I just said i was ahead but had no time to continue at that pace. (i still have a real life :icon_wink:)

that is no victory but still not a loss. An account is just an account. I'm still alive and well behind my computer. I'll be back, i'll be back

+1

DeletedUser

lol varden you still troll here?

and noob i cant wait:) message me on here when you do come back i wanna have a chat.

Michael Wittman

and alas we see the consequences of the individual standing against the empire. didnt you hear noob? idealism is a stage we go through in our younger days :p

DeletedUser

What does idealism has to do with anything? You call yourself an empire?!? Really ?!? What I've seen is so lame that it's just disgraceful that I had my named attached to this huge garbage tribe.

You believe you guys are great but couldn't do anything against me other than taking what I was letting you have. Reality will catch you at some point and it will be too late to do anything. :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

What does idealism has to do with anything? You call yourself an empire?!? Really ?!? What I've seen is so lame that it's just disgraceful that I had my named attached to this huge garbage tribe.

You believe you guys are great but couldn't do anything against me other than taking what I was letting you have. Reality will catch you at some point and it will be too late to do anything. :icon_wink:

yes an empire advancing in most directions. thanks for letting us take your whole account. we will take those and make them into defense for the front. something we could never do with you in those vills. if phoenx gave up as easily as you did, we would be done with them. it takes a tribe behind you to succeed. we will welcome you back as an adversary. at least you wont be wearing a mask and upsetting many who cared about your success as part of the tribe. i have a feeling you will be less involved in leadership decisions lest you disagree with something they say and turn traitor. or you will change and become a leader, and then you will see you cant make every player happy. for many requests from the tribe there is a counter request from another member. go ahead and make everyone happy or else admit your arrogance that your happiness in the tribe was more important than others requesting the opposite of you.

to future battles :) we got years to go here

DeletedUser

Hey Waiter/ess, Please clean up the plate.

I thought that The Club is already Clean :icon_razz:

R2D2 presence made it clear that environment is dust free, he is working without any complain :)

DeletedUser

I'll be back in this world, no worries. I'll finish the job with a new account.

I haven't claimed victory over RAM. I just said I was ahead but had no time to continue at that pace. (I still have a real life :icon_wink:)

That is no victory but still not a loss. An account is just an account. I'm still alive and well behind my computer. I'll be back, I'll be back

:( id rather cut a finger off than lose my own account hence the sleepless nights if you cannot maintain your own account what are you going to bring to another account? activity means shit unless you can do something with it... shame your gone or going good luck but at least fight em to the last village

DeletedUser

I have high activity but I can't afford too many sleepless nights. I got late to work and stayed up late often in the last month and a half, but I'm not going to lose my job because of this game for sure. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have high activity but I can't afford too many sleepless nights. I got late to work and stayed up late often in the last month and a half, but I'm not going to lose my job because of this game for sure. :icon_wink:

It is a game only and u can play till u enjoy. RL is more precious and u need to put things straight there.

Good Luck

DeletedUser97155

Those toilets aren't gonna clean themselves.

DeletedUser

I would compare my job with yours anytime... Another toilet joke and scathologic remark.

You have a serious fixation problem with everything that comes from there. Maybe you are one after all... That's the only thing that could explain it.

Last edited by a moderator: