RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/clearBarbarianWalls.js');
Public?
Public
clear-barbarian-walls.png

This script requires PA and FA to be active, otherwise it will not work and will notify the player about that.

This script reads data from the Farming Assistant feature built in-game and shows a table of barbarian villages whose wall is bigger then 0 (however the player can modify this filter using the settings) so it helps the player to easily find these kind of villages. The villages on the table are sorted from nearest one to the furthest one from the village you currently are.

When you click "Attack", you will get redirected to Rally Point, with troop amounts prefilled to clear the wall.
When you go to the rally point you will notice that unit counts are pre-filled for walls up to level 3. For more then that, unit counts will need to be filled automatically.

Here is how the script looks like in practice:

This script is depended on FA settings. For better and faster results it is recommended to have these settings:

1620262128045.png

If you use these settings on FA you can run the script all day long and it will always show villages which are not currently under attack so you will never run into the problem of sending multiple clearing runs on the same barbarian village.

For any suggestion, bug or if you need help using this script, feel free to reply on the thread.

Changelog
===> v1.2.0
- Show un-scouted barbarian villages if the player has lost troops attacking these villages.

===> v1.1.0
- Show wall level of barb villages on the map

Attachments

• 1620262110941.png
    1620262110941.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Upvote 3

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script got updated to v1.1.0.

On this script update I added the capability to show the wall level of barb villages on the map, whenever wall level is bigger then 0 or whatever minimum wall level the player has set on script settings.

Kudo to Sass (@Shinko to Kuma) for helping me with this part of the script.

I still hate the map :p

Lord wetfisho

Reaction score
"No barberian villages found fitting the criteria"- Am I doing something wrong ? Is it because of how far we are in the game and that the lvl of the walls is to high ?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Lord wetfisho ,

The script only shows barbarians which have wall level of 1 or above or whatever min wall you have set. So first of all you need to have such barbarians scouted.

The script will not automatically find (cant do that technically) possible villages with wall level 1 or above on its own. So check your reports if you have first of all reports of barbs with wall level 1 or above or whatever the minimum wall is.

If you have set a high min wall like for example 10 if will try to show only those barb villages if there are such barb villages.

Also ... If you are currently farming ... And you have setup FA settings to not show barbarian villages that you are currently attacking those villages will not be shown also.

So that could also explain why the script does not find available barbs for you.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
can you like change the script to filter barbs with partial losses instead of having to have the villages scouted?

kinda useless atm if you need to double down on having to additionally scout the villages beforehand. LA enhancer can already filter all barbs with walls itself so I can manually shape the barbs that way too.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Ragestyles ,

Just to see if I understood this correctly.

You mean, no matter if the barb shows up on FA or not ... list it on the script barbs list because it has partial losses?

Script is built like an FA extension ... if it can be called like that.

So whatever filters are currently active on FA, are also active on the filter.

Example, if you have set on FA to show villages that you are currently attacking ... then those barbs will also be shown on the script.
If you set on FA to include reports indicating partial losses then they will be included and will be shown on the script, otherwise not, etc.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
02d26f6fa80d8552ea49ada5d0868f4f.png

my LA looks like this.

however. with LA enhancer I can then make it look like this if I want to shape barbs fast:

15cc2d19c588c2d7ed0e3caedc0205bc.png

in 95+% of cases yellow reports mean barbs have either a lvl 2 wall or lvl 3, there is no additional need for a requirement to have those villages scouted first to get basically the same thing that you get with your script here right now.?
If you are mass farming barbs with many villages but don't have (many) scouts in your nukes as you should since it would otherwise cripple your attack power of the nuke a lot then you just cant have recent scouting reports if you sent out one round of scouts of your defense villages to see which barbs have walls in them. Those reports will be automatically deleted/overwritten within minutes usually by fresh reports of LC attacks with the Loot Aassistant. Which of course leads to the same problem as the guy above here, where it says "No barbarian villages found fitting the criteria"

right now with the current settings I get the same error because I don't have scouts with my LC farms even though there are clearly here and there a few yellow reports indicating the barb has a wall rebuilt.
which makes the script for me that you provided, unusable.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I see. I understand what you mean now. This is something I did not encounter while building since all barbs are already scouted. Will see what can be done in this case.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated version v1.2.0

This last script update adds support to show un-scouted barbarian villages if the player has lost troops while attacking these villages.

These is how it will show on the script such a barbarian village:
1620764828046.png
1620764841878.png

This new feature is enabled by default, to disable this, just open the settings and uncheck this setting:

1620765080070.png

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script Loader Updated!

Update your quick-bar script with the new script loader.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script does not prefill troops on barbs that have wall higher then 2.
It should work until level 3 actually. The script does not prefill troop amounts for barbarian villages with wall higher than 3.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Can that be changed ?
It can be changed if I update the script but not planning on updating it at the moment. I'm focused and working on other things atm.

.Ichigo Kurosaki.

Reaction score
I have this weird issue that it doesn't seem to load the first LA screen on the PC browser (Opera GX and Chrome). But on my phone with the desktop version of the game I do get the first page.
Is there some cache or something with this package which needs to be emptied?

Edit: cleaned cache, no diff

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I have this weird issue that it doesn't seem to load the first LA screen on the PC browser (Opera GX and Chrome). But on my phone with the desktop version of the game I do get the first page.
Is there some cache or something with this package which needs to be emptied?

Edit: cleaned cache, no diff
Seems to work fine here.

1680445861878.png

The first village that needs to be checked in this case is 399|499. Let's see what the script shows as first and second village:

1680445906933.png

So the script correctly identifies the 399|499 village as a village that needs to be cleared (it has a wall or something).
As second village the script shows 394|503 and indeed the next village shown on the first page of LA is:

1680445993329.png

So the script seems to be fetching villages from the first LA page correctly and shows them on the table.

If you keep experiencing this issue, please provide some more details so I can do more investigations into this possible issue.