clear! dishonour NAP, but then decide to End it...

• Thread starter DeletedUser74275
  • Start date

DeletedUser74275

so it isnt brand new information to the world that NWO enjoyed a nap with the clear! brigade

what i have just been told that due to IWTBA's 'obvious' supports - they have zero evidence of this - to Ivan whats his name, that they demand the sit of IWTBA

surely when you clear players have been taking ivans villages, u saw support incommings? no? didnt think so....

while i was talking to IWTBA, and before Anom had opened IWTBA's mail to him, cindyboss decided to send incommings to IWTBA

just so you all know......:icon_cool:

i guess it all starts here...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

Zero evidence, that must be what these are:

Support for /Listen 4/
Command
Origin Player: IWTBA
Village: 5STARKING (224|617) K62
Destination Player: cindyboss
Village: /Listen 4/ (225|685) K62
Arrival: Oct 25, 2010 06:22:00:286
Arrival in: 1:09:08
» Rally point
» Show walking duration

--------------------------------

Support for /Listen 4/
Command
Village: 5STARKING (212|605) K62
Arrival: Oct 25, 2010 09:01:03:890
Arrival in: 3:47:41
» Rally point
» Show walking duration

------------------------------------

Support for /Listen 4/
Command
Village: 5STARKING (222|596) K52
Arrival: Oct 25, 2010 10:39:28:414
Arrival in:

If you had nothing to hide, then why would it bother you to let us sit IWTBA for 5-10 minutes and check everything is above board? It wouldnt.

Furthermore, IWTBA admitted it:

IWTBA today at 19:48
nope, i am sure i have some support in his villages

And finally, villages that were stacked 60k high of Ivan just before cindy mailed IWTBA about them, minutes after IWTBA replied to cindy those same villages were now down to 16k stacks. Big coincidence, huh?

Finally, admitting to a Clear! baron (me) that you want to war us is not an ideal way to keep an NAP strong:

[26/10/2010 13:50:29] Paolo: u know me and mike would like to take on clear! one day, guess which player is a thorn in our plans, you! that is all, we can deal with the rest in the south, ignorant, arrogant yes...but we can do well, if we had you, i think we would be more efficient than any other tribe in the world

So do NOT come on here spouting about Clear! dishonouring the NAP - the actions of you and your member have brought this about, pure and simple.

DeletedUser74275

oh yeah those old reports...i remember them...

its the 2nd november today...

i admitted that i want to war with clear?

you also thought i was sitting aheller though didnt you

must be those long shifts turning you insane in the membrane

furthermore, all clear! was fed a lie...iwtba was talking to anom about the sit, meanwhile before anom opened his mail up, cindyboss sent incommings

so FOR THE RECORD...CLEAR DISHONOURED THE NAP BY ATTACKING US, we never attacked clear!

end of

DeletedUser35787

There was always very little holding our NAP together other than my relationship with the NWO players. Everyone involved knows that pretty much the whole Clear leadership would have been happy to have had no NAP at all. But when I see several items of evidence proving foul play, and still give you guys a final chance to prove you are on our side, you turn it down, it kinda hurts. Chances have been given several times and I have explained my reasons. Anyone is free to post them here if they wish to do so.

DeletedUser74275

so it was all a lie?

what are we going to tell the kids?

has clear! been sleeping with someone else?

DeletedUser

I didn't realize that reports from last Monday could be blown off as "oh, those old reports."

Spin all you want, Clear! players know where the stinky socks are.

Wellingtown

well, the fact is, there was no way an NAP was going to hold forever, just too bad it had to end in a disagreement rather then a mutual agreement to fight to end the world. if you all know what i mean.

DeletedUser

Before anyone gets fed any more misinformation, let me remind y'all that all Clear! has done is end our NAP prematurely due to at least one NWO member breaching it and then NWO refusing to let us sit that one player in order to see if all support had in fact been recalled.

Clear! has not and is not specifically targeting NWO at this time.

DeletedUser74275

what i meant was caelstar

IWTBA pulled supports out and i assured anom that no more would be sent

yes that made us look bad, but at the time, you guys were taking villages left right and centre....so what was the big deal?

now ivan only has two villages to stack and you are all amazed hes found 10 villages to throw support at these two?

it must be the work of IWTBA! yeah....

DeletedUser50733

oh yeah those old reports...i remember them...

its the 2nd november today...

i admitted that i want to war with clear?

you also thought i was sitting aheller though didnt you

must be those long shifts turning you insane in the membrane

furthermore, all clear! was fed a lie...iwtba was talking to anom about the sit, meanwhile before anom opened his mail up, cindyboss sent incommings

so FOR THE RECORD...CLEAR DISHONOURED THE NAP BY ATTACKING US, we never attacked clear!

end of

Yes, its the 2nd of november. Those IWTBA supports to cindy's new caps off Ivan landed on the 25th october - just over one week ago.

And yes, as I already posted, you admitted you wanted to war clear!, I shall post it again for you though:

[26/10/2010 13:50:29] Paolo: u know me and mike would like to take on clear! one day

Furthermore, yes I do suspect you of sitting Heller during our Op - but I have no solid proof of that, hence I only mentioned it on skype and not on here.

Yes, cindy may have sent IWTBA attacks, for that I do not blame him. He caught IWTBA red-handed supporting villages he was attacking and nobling - that is MORE than enough cause to attack him. That is dishonouring the NAP.

DeletedUser35787

No, NWO has enough to deal with Saphiras and his 20 multi accounts ;)

DeletedUser74275

you should know, mind you, everyone has an account in clear!

so the very same place i said something to you, ON SKYPE is taken as gospel

but when u say it, SKYPE is a playground of nonsense

im with you

and nathan, how friend-like you have acted, i spoke to you as someone i thought i could banter have a laugh with, and you was just collecting your evidence playing detective all along? thats sad

DeletedUser61979

So who should he be more loyal to? His tribe or his TW "friend"? Just curious.

GonerDoug

when the big man has you by the short hairs, you do what he asks. If you don't, you shouldn't be surprised if the hammer comes down.

DeletedUser74275

Anom doesnt control us, and hasnt since july 28th when we were dismissed

iwtba was probably going to let him sit the account, but its irrelevant now, cindyboss showed clears! aggressive nature by attacking while we had a NAP

DeletedUser35787

Anom doesnt control us, and hasnt since july 28th when we were dismissed

iwtba was probably going to let him sit the account, but its irrelevant now, cindyboss showed clears! aggressive nature by attacking while we had a NAP

Of course not, I'm not that kind of guy as you know. Iwtba had said outright 'I respectfully decline'. What am I supposed to interpret that as?

DeletedUser74275

im not going back and forth

i have the times of the conversations, i was watching it unfold live

cindyboss sent attacks before you and iwtba could speak about his account

DeletedUser

why does everything happen so quickly i havent had time to work my magic fingers on anom ;)

anyway its a sad sad day

but as they said in the war :
Keep calm and carry on :lol:

DeletedUser

anom, I wish you the best luck because you will really need it and I am sure that paolo don't need luck as they can win easily because of their concentrations in their home continents and their friends who are loyal to their friends and don't like to loose their friends.