CLEAR has pro skills or not?

DeletedUser

lol. to all of you. He posted like he didn't even see what happened. I corrected him.. and I could care less what any of you think about me.

I think you mean you couldn't care less :icon_wink:

He was just posting in general, about clear!'s skills, you think 1 or 2 mishaps that everyone makes from time to time mean that they are poor ? if they are so poor why are you losing villages so quick.

DeletedUser

I think you mean you couldn't care less :icon_wink:

He was just posting in general, about clear!'s skills, you think 1 or 2 mishaps that everyone makes from time to time mean that they are poor ? if they are so poor why are you losing villages so quick.

I think it is much easier to accidentally click attack then support. Point was... he clicked support when he meant attack. I just thought it was funny... That is all. It is you all that are being stupid about it.

DeletedUser

normy is like the chuck norris of w26, your posts are invalid.

DeletedUser

I think it is much easier to accidentally click attack then support. Point was... he clicked support when he meant attack. I just thought it was funny... That is all. It is you all that are being stupid about it.

So what it is one mistake not really worth making a thread about and then saying clear aren't very good, 1 player with 1 mistake.

Did you kill the noble he sent to support you ?

DeletedUser

So what it is one mistake not really worth making a thread about and then saying clear aren't very good, 1 player with 1 mistake.

Did you kill the noble he sent to support you ?

I sen troops to kill it.... but I never checked up to see if I did before he pulled. I have too many reports to go through daily so I use filters to find the ones I really need to check.

DeletedUser35787

Please never click delete King, knowing that you are sitting there wasting your precious hours of life away playing a losing battle in an online game is more than enough entertainment for all of us.

DeletedUser

:lol: knowing he is fighting a losing battle after about a month of attacks and only cindy and winsen nobling is keeping me entertained :lol:

DeletedUser

Please never click delete King, knowing that you are sitting there wasting your precious hours of life away playing a losing battle in an online game is more than enough entertainment for all of us.

If you think I spend a lot of time in w26 you are badly mistaken. I spend most of my time in w35 and click back to tw to do things here and there. Frankly.. I should have been destroyed completely long ago. I shouldn't even still have the villages I have but I still do. I have never been in a losing position since I learned how to play. I am just wondering how long I can last.

DeletedUser35787

How many people are actually attacking you on 26 Arturus? I mean seriously, not just one or 2 nukes, but properly attacking?

DeletedUser

King Arturus is losing villages faster than a virgin loses her virginity on prom night.