Clear! incommings on IWTBA

• Thread starter DeletedUser74275
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Your not supposed to tell your enemy that you have spies in his tribe..

Bugger me, you guys new to this game or am i just missing something here?

DeletedUser74275

lol toasty

it doesnt matter

they got probes within t.p

we got several sources within clear!

its not my fault i made some good friends in that tribe, they look out for me

i didnt bring it to that level, that was itsbillykiller

then anom saying, the funny thing is you dont know why

so i thought id paste how i know things

like the other circulars that landed on my desk, all very interesting :D

DeletedUser

Well its time to get sending out some fake circs then..?

DeletedUser

do you mean that Clear just can go for weaker ones and they will fail very bad when they go for better ones and when they go for our hell ones they will loose unbelievably?

I had told my friends in Clear that Clear is not like the time that I was in it, but they just look at points these days because Clear just think about point, neither loyalty nor friendship and this is a shame that Clear is in this shape these days.

supposedly, if even Clear will be able to survive against us for a long time, I think the history that happened for me, and these days happened for joseph will happen for these people for instance: shaty, johan the goner

there are two other players in Clear that will have the same issue too, but I can't believe that why even johan that had leaded a very powerful tribe can't understand that, but I think this is his problem if he can't understand that and when he will have that problem, I will think about it to help him or not, but I wish he was more clever than what he is atm.

Good job bro, Clear can't touch our walls and when we do our next moves we will be closer to disbanding Clear and will remove all of their dirty jobs from this world and will have fun in that and will brag about it, but it will be very funny to see what nathan potter, anom and ffe will tell after all of things happen.

I am warning other Clear leaders to not be like them because they may have an opportunity just because they had fought in my side for a long time and some of them were my friends too.

DeletedUser74275

lol khare, do u have a template and then you just replace the names you are going to name drop in there

johan g.......bit random :/

DeletedUser

How so ?

from what i hear off paolo it was a sucess in how he planned it and for what happened and what has happened since he thinks it worked perfectly

DeletedUser

Yep Paolo says jump , you say how high .

That was as much a success as ours on IWTBA turtle noob .

How do you know what we wanted it to turn out like Lol

DeletedUser

I thought the IWTBA thing was just a fake job with a few nukes mixed in. We never opened him up to claims.