Clear! v Nomad War Stats

DeletedUser74275

Lolz

Joseph Zammit gets kicked because they saw we was taking his villages, probably an un-sat account

i dont think we can talk about war stats now if u just dismiss players for the benefit of your stats, ive got aheller in NOMAD losing 10 a day

so thats ruined one bit of pnp, war stats are now nil and void

first to disband it is then!

DeletedUser74275

so he was sat and someone walked out or u advised him to leave

:D

DeletedUser35787

Pretty sure he wasn't being sat. You know we don't play like that paolo, why you being daft? :p

I have never dismissed a player for losing villages before anyway...

DeletedUser

So why would he leave when he lost a village ? im pretty sure he would just ask for support unless he was leaving to save some stats.

What other explanation you got ? he just wasn't happy in the number 1 tribe and decided to leave ?

DeletedUser74275

Pretty sure he wasn't being sat. You know we don't play like that paolo, why you being daft? :p

I have never dismissed a player for losing villages before anyway...

daft paolo.....must be a coincidence that he should just leave when we start taking villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lolz

Joseph Zammit gets kicked because they saw we was taking his villages, probably an un-sat account

That's a monumental assumption on your part. You'd have been better merely making the question public and reacting to the response. By putting your own narrative in while you are not in possession of the facts you're kind of going down the strawman argument territory.

i dont think we can talk about war stats now if u just dismiss players for the benefit of your stats, ive got aheller in NOMAD losing 10 a day

Bit of a stretch this one. I know we kind of moaned about this when we fought T4H, but we just added in other players to the stats and Bob's your Uncle. So why can't you just do that? Well, of course you can, but it would ruin a perfectly good whine if you just got on with adding players in. Far better to make dramatic and flouncing statements about the stats being null and void - oh the humanity!!!!!!!! God, it's no wonder the Aussie's call us 'Whinging Poms'! :lol:

DeletedUser

Umm i dont believe T4H dismissed any members who you were nobling.

However it is a bit of a co-incidence he starts losing villages and bam hes out of clear!....

DeletedUser74275

That's a monumental assumption on your part. You'd have been better merely making the question public and reacting to the response. By putting your own narrative in while you are not in possession of the facts you're kind of going down the strawman argument territory.

monumental assumption? - no not really, i just said "probably an unsat account" - isnt it a bit fishy that the account left clear as soon as he loses about 6 villages in an hour? no?

thanks for advising me how to go about this next time, writing a narrative with facts and deliver this document to you? i forgot you was that amazing

so im clutching at straws just because ive said dismissing this player is a bit fishy? :icon_rolleyes:

Bit of a stretch this one. I know we kind of moaned about this when we fought T4H, but we just added in other players to the stats and Bob's your Uncle. So why can't you just do that? Well, of course you can, but it would ruin a perfectly good whine if you just got on with adding players in. Far better to make dramatic and flouncing statements about the stats being null and void - oh the humanity!!!!!!!! God, it's no wonder the Aussie's call us 'Whinging Poms'! :lol:

i dont remember whinning, or being dramatic, if you re-read my post, i said it joking

youre the one with the explanation marks and dramatic postings actually you hyrocrit

im not posting again on here, im not being a victim to the bullying that clear! players do, ive seen it all before with Kenzie, the arrogance of you lot, massive tw(st)ats

DeletedUser

monumental assumption? - no not really, i just said "probably an unsat account" - isnt it a bit fishy that the account left clear as soon as he loses about 6 villages in an hour? no?

thanks for advising me how to go about this next time, writing a narrative with facts and deliver this document to you? i forgot you was that amazing

so im clutching at straws just because ive said dismissing this player is a bit fishy? :icon_rolleyes:

i dont remember whinning, or being dramatic, if you re-read my post, i said it joking

youre the one with the explanation marks and dramatic postings actually you hyrocrit

im not posting again on here, im not being a victim to the bullying that clear! players do, ive seen it all before with Kenzie, the arrogance of you lot, massive tw(st)ats

Oh no..... not dramatic at all :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i think your the one who is making this all over the top and dramatic

whats wrong with being a whining pom ?
its what make us great amongst other things

DeletedUser

i think your the one who is making this all over the top and dramatic

whats wrong with being a whining pom ?
its what make us great amongst other things

What's great about having the ability to whinge?

DeletedUser74275

Lolz

whats dramatic about this shat?

you want me to be dramatical on here, because thats what u all say in your forums.....it brings me back to the lemmings/sheep comment

keep following your shepherd (Anom)

DeletedUser

What's great about having the ability to whinge?

whats bad about it ?

we have problems in our country so we have a good moan and chat about it with our friends, like the football there will be many chelsea fans having a good old whinge about the score and the team, what went wrong ect whats wrong with having a whinge ?

what would your lordship want people to do instead ?

DeletedUser

whats bad about it ?

we have problems in our country so we have a good moan and chat about it with our friends, like the football there will be many chelsea fans having a good old whinge about the score and the team, what went wrong ect whats wrong with having a whinge ?

what would your lordship want people to do instead ?

No you're absolutely right. Moaning is most definitely the most productive and stress-free activity to be engaging in when you have 'problems'. Personally I think problem solving is highly over-rated.

DeletedUser

how do you solve a problem without going over what is wrong ? therefore whining about what is going wrong in the end creates the answer to how something could be put right by going over the possibilities and circumstances in which a 'problem' arises then the end solution is found in the thoughts of how to make things better.

oh and im just going to put this out there you really are killing the forums