Clear! v Nomad War Stats

DeletedUser74275

i almost forgot

since all the academies were included in our stats

maybe tribe

Stash
recce

are included to clear!

as both tribes are run or dedicated to clear!

that is what i would call allies

it would only be fair :)

DeletedUser50733

Stash and recce are not allies of Clear! - we want them gone, we noble them. If anybody says no please don't noble this tribe, they get told to shut up. What part of "Clear! declares on EVERYONE" did you not understand each time it was said. Everyone means, EVERYONE. Not, everyone except stash and recce. It is EVERYONE, including Stash and recce.

DeletedUser74275

i dont see clear! nobling them

and sources tell me, stash are working for you....as in they work for stash, so they work for you

if u cant understand that, then i cant help you

tribe recce are just a name now, just got naggiepoo (who is definately affiliated to a clear! player)....so yeah, the whole war with everyone thing doesnt count really

clear! only noble inactive stash members like zeppelinfan who is former clear!

and the noblings of absalmonz dont count

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

. What part of "Clear! declares on EVERYONE" did you not understand each time it was said. Everyone means, EVERYONE.

So what your really trying to say is.. you declared on everyone but stash, recce, and cold? Ya can't say you declare on everyone when you obviously didn't..

just my two cents.. :)

DeletedUser35787

We declared war on the whole world, and at the time I did mention that it meant that we were wiping the slate of diplomacy clean, but we may be open to diplomacy in the future.

However, as a tribe we currently have diplomacy with no tribes. Although we do have priorities in who to noble :) Not that it should matter a jot to anyone what our internal dealings are.

Anyway, as far as a stats go I just spent 5 minutes looking and it looks as though Clear! have nobled just over 50 villages in the past 24 hours, mostly from Nomad players. Whereas Nomad have unfortunately only nobled 18 villages, mostly barbarians... lol. Bless 'em.

DeletedUser

well if you declared on the world.. you declared on the world.. That means yall vs everyone..

You guys are 3 times the size of the next biggest tribe.. and maybe 10 times bigger then the tribe after that.. so I ask myself why in the world would Clear open up diplomacy with anyone else when you have the obvious size advantage, and your quest is to conquer world 26, and after you all ready declared on the entire world?

That either says something about the the lack of faith in your ability to take on the entire world all at once, even after the bold statement of declaring on the entire world... or it is careful planing in knowing that the first statement is true -- so it will be better to take em on one tribe at a time until all major risks are gone.. Either way --- It contradicts your "declaration against the world".. So it would be nice if you guys could retract that statement.. :)

And by no means am I saying I am some skilled player at tribal wars.. I am just saying that for people who constantly brag about how "elite", "skilled", and "great" they are.. you sure make sure to stack the odds against any opposition..
Sure you can call that good leadership and planning.. However, It's not something to brag about when it comes to personal skill.. like a lot of you do..

For example.. I am 25.. I could go up to a 10 year old kid and beat the crap out of him.. and really..I planned it well-- because I know my size and strength are much bigger than that of the kid.. but does that give me the right to go to bar on friday night and brag about how I kicked the crap out of a 10 year old kid? That's how yall sound sometimes..at least some of you..

After reading this.. I would like for you to focus on the first line and 2 paragraphs on this reply.. That is where the argument is.. the next bit was just personal opinion..

DeletedUser74275

For example.. I am 25.. I could go up to a 10 year old kid and beat the crap out of him.. and really..I planned it well-- because I know my size and strength are much bigger than that of the kid.. but does that give me the right to go to bar on friday night and brag about how I kicked the crap out of a 10 year old kid? That's how yall sound sometimes..at least some of you..

best post on externals for a good year

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser35787

lol limex, you obviously didn't quite digest what I said, nor do you appear to know what a declaration is.

By the way, who in Clear brags about how great they are? Not many in our tribe have ever been massive ego's, those that were sure as hell aren't around now. Even if we were, we sure earned the right I think. We weren't always number 1 you know.

DeletedUser35787

OK time to brag :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Nomad
Side 2:
Tribes: Clear!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 302
Difference: 286

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146,851
Side 2: 2,865,131
Difference: 2,718,280

chart

DeletedUser

Just throwing this out here - if we declared on "everyone," ie, all tribes, technically speaking it would only apply to the tribes that were in existence when we made the thread declaring war on everyone. So, if a new tribe were to be formed, that tribe would exist outside of the war declaration.

However, what we did was declare war on everyone who is not in Clear! with the "red is dead" statement.

Obviously we can't hit everyone at the same time, so we each take targets that are particular priorities to us.

We have absolutely zero problem nobling the members of recce, cold, stash, etc etc. But since there are many other far more active attackers, we choose instead to focus on them.

Doesn't mean we're not at war with them. Perhaps you could consider it a "cold" war instead :)

DeletedUser

lol limex, you obviously didn't quite digest what I said, nor do you appear to know what a declaration is.

By the way, who in Clear brags about how great they are? Not many in our tribe have ever been massive ego's, those that were sure as hell aren't around now. Even if we were, we sure earned the right I think. We weren't always number 1 you know.

Avoid it all.. that's fine with me.. I also like how in your attempt to avoid it, you tried to change the topic to make me look like a fool.. how didn't I digest what you said? Maybe you need to re-read what you wrote followed by what I wrote..

DeletedUser

Just throwing this out here - if we declared on "everyone," ie, all tribes, technically speaking it would only apply to the tribes that were in existence when we made the thread declaring war on everyone. So, if a new tribe were to be formed, that tribe would exist outside of the war declaration.

Potter just re-stated it yesterday @ 01:38 while arguing about recce and stash. That's the only reason that all of this was brought up.

and lol @ the cold war :)

DeletedUser

Shared forums with Clear: 0
Shared Noble planners with Clear: 0
NAP with Clear: 0
Alliance with Clear: 0

Size of tribe Recce: 779.117
Size of tribe Stash: 3.5 million
Size of Nomad: 101 million
Size of Clear: 343 million

So who exactly should we be attacking? Stash is 1% of our size. Recce is .2% of our size. You make some big puffed up speech about not bragging about attacking 10 year olds then you suggest we're supposed to be attacking someone .2% of our size? I have friends in Stash, Nomad, TP, DOB, Risen, and others. That doesn't mean I won't attack them. Stash and recce have a high percentage of our friends yes but diplomacy no. On a tribal level I have never once communicated with either of them.

The posts from Nomad we're seeing here are pretty typical of a losing tribe realizing that they're finished. It happened in every war. Pretty soon they'll trot out the posts that say we never warred any real tribes, hugged too much, recruited too much, etc. They like to think that since they're days are numbered that they can hurt our morale by making things up!

DeletedUser74275

it isnt making things up

just saying

take a look at tribe stash, a tribe that works just for stash75

who is a clear! member

i would call that an academy and therefore an ally

if youre talking about size of the players...then look at the size of our academy players, none have over 50 villages, yet u take them to improve war stats

nomad isnt dead at all...were fighters

DeletedUser

The posts from Nomad we're seeing here are pretty typical of a losing tribe realizing that they're finished. It happened in every war. Pretty soon they'll trot out the posts that say we never warred any real tribes, hugged too much, recruited too much, etc. They like to think that since they're days are numbered that they can hurt our morale by making things up!

T4H really didn't war any real tribe :icon_sad:

DeletedUser35787

if youre talking about size of the players...then look at the size of our academy players, none have over 50 villages, yet u take them to improve war stats

Paolo that's a load of rubbish and you know it mate :)

You're saying they are not part of the Nomad FAMILY then?

Limex, to be fair I didn't really have time to properly read your posts the other day, but really for a barb/inactive nobling type of player, you sure talk a big game ;)