Clear! v Nomad War Stats

DeletedUser

aww not replying to what i put first about whining il take that as im right :) see im not as stupid as people think, i just have a reeallly bad concentration span and mess about :lol:

yh whats wrong with it hey ?
its not like these forums are here for a reason totally opposite to what i stated

DeletedUser

aww not replying to what i put first about whining il take that as im right :) see im not as stupid as people think, i just have a reeallly bad concentration span and mess about :lol:

yh whats wrong with it hey ?
its not like these forums are here for a reason totally opposite to what i stated

I'll reply to that when you reply to my request from several months back of a list of the pubs that have banned the England shirt. :icon_razz: See? We can both be selective in what we respond to.

DeletedUser

I'll reply to that when you reply to my request from several months back of a list of the pubs that have banned the England shirt. :icon_razz: See? We can both be selective in what we respond to.

Although, I'd prefer if you mail it to me in game since this thread is getting too far away from the subject in hand of Clear! v Nomad War Stats. That's what we all would prefer to talk about, I'm sure.

DeletedUser

no im pretty sure i posted some links.

i reply to everything someone posts usually, but still i am right.

DeletedUser35787

Lol this is just like the good old days... :D

Oh dear, I wonder why paolo is dismissing war stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: NOMAD, NNA, NSA
Side 2:
Tribes: Clear!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,442
Side 2: 35,499
Difference: 33,057

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 361
Difference: 299

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,038,139
Side 2: 331,436,790
Difference: 313,398,651

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 596,893
Side 2: 3,556,504
Difference: 2,959,611

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: NOMAD, NNA, NSA
Side 2:
Players: joseph.zammit

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 31
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 58,035
Side 2: 302,059
Difference: 244,024

chart

DeletedUser

good manipulation of the stats there...

seeing one of those tribes is Xetesk originally. If your going to do this then lets do it of say the date 6/11/10? more accurate
edit: your still winning however it makes the stats more accurate seeing it wasnt a brand new tribe... however i would consider it one.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: NNA, NOMAD, NSA
Side 2:
Players: joseph.zammit

Timeframe: 06/11/2010 00:00:00 to 15/11/2010 00:08:51

Total conquers:

Side 1: 395
Side 2: 603
Difference: 208

chart

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 179
Difference: 141

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,073,106
Side 2: 5,838,193
Difference: 2,765,087

chart

Side 1: 360,935
Side 2: 1,773,247
Difference: 1,412,312

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

oh no were getting beat!

(insert excuse here)

lets see what this looks like at christmas when santa khare is back in town with a sack full of goodies :lol:

DeletedUser35787

Interesting if you're working with khare now... Seeing as this all began supposedly due to you and mike being racist him and all the Turks... Funny how things get changed to suit peoples own manipulative nature...

As for the stats above, I don't see how you can say I manipulated them when I think I left out one or two of nomad academies.

DeletedUser

You have to make the best out of your situation dont you ? its only natural to, so if paolo got an offer which is very good and will tear the world up why not take it ?

DeletedUser35787

Out of principle? I respect paolo, but he keeps doing things that are making me think I was wrong about him all along. I guess he probably doesn't care of course.

DeletedUser

like what ?

he is in the situation he is in and has to try and make the best of it, why would he wait for you to kill off the rest of the world and then leave it so its me + him V clear ?

DeletedUser74275

Out of principle? I respect paolo, but he keeps doing things that are making me think I was wrong about him all along. I guess he probably doesn't care of course.

i should just bend over and say, clear! shaft me

youre sounding ridiculous now....

im scooping up all what i have left in order to survive

i didnt want this, but like mike says, make the best out of a situation

clear!'s arrogance levels are out the roof at the minute

cant' wait for 23.11.10, tick tock tick tock

oh nooooes he didnt do another cryptic message

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser74275

Interesting if you're working with khare now... Seeing as this all began supposedly due to you and mike being racist him and all the Turks... Funny how things get changed to suit peoples own manipulative nature...

youre terrified.......you know the racist card was pulled as a trick to turn players against mike, so trying to use that to keep your players in your tribe - now who's clutching at straws, i guess i was wrong about you too, youre manipulating as much as you can about a situation you have hard evidence was never racist, i never said a racist word to anyone, but u would have conveniently dropped my name in there, another clear! hyporcrite!

its almost winter, donkeys need straw otherwise they get [ally]COLD[/ally]

DeletedUser74275

You're slipping anom

its terrible when you have to go to those levels

calling people racist

he's getting desperate, what a shame because he is the current leader of the world, what type of example is that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Especially since(I can't remember which one of the two it was) he or FFE already said that you deserve respect for sticking by mike and never said anything racist.