Clear! v Nomad War Stats

DeletedUser35787

You guys ought to calm down a little, the ego's here are making my head spin. At the end of the day, this is just a game. And after all - no one is as great as me :p

DeletedUser

Oh yeah... I am so scared. You are a freaking idiot.
I could care less if you're scared or not but the outcome will be the same.

If you are not in CLEAR they will noble you when they get to it. They are set on winning the world and that means nobling everyone or getting them to delete.

Last I checked that's the name of the game So if they delete it just makes our job a bit easier and if they don't we just noble them.

ou can rest assured I will not delete.

Good for you

And who are you? I at least have a 10+mil account in w35... what have you done. What have you done to show your skill or to improve the game??!!!!

I'm me that's who I am. I'm happy you have a 10 mil point account it's something to be proud of I guess but if you want to compare points my W10 is 17 mil points. Not a big achievement but never the less their it is. As for me improving the game nah that's not me since I'm more often to cause chaos than I am to help keep order.

Even if I didn't have the 10 mil account at least I have written scripts to make people more formidable in battle. Again what have you done?

Well I don't wright scripts so you got me there but I have helped teach a few players here and there :p

Don't ever compare me to mike biscuit again because he is an idiot in whatever world he plays. He gets accounts... has some minor victories and then quits and acts like he is awesome.

You whine, piss,moan and complain enough to sound like Mike :) But tribes get desperate for people to take over large accounts when players leave so that's how he keeps getting accounts it's not due to his skill.

Again for all you nubs whatever the heck you do matters nothing if you are not there at the top at the end of the world.

That's where you're wrong a tribe or a player can have a solid impact on a world long after they have left and if they don't remember you then the impact you made wasn't good enough

My prospects in w26 are slim but I am a hardheaded SOB... and I haven't quit a world since I have learned how to play and I don't plan on doing it now.

I have quit 2 worlds in my TW career W5 where the bickering between the allied tribes got to the point that it turned my stomach and I realized the Alliance I cared about died when more of the original leadership departed. The 2nd time was here in W26 when Moogle left this world.

To Mike
Turtle i haven't said they have ruined the world i said they have won it a very boring way and should have nobled their way to victory instead of recruiting, you know the basic principle of the game.

Last I checked we are nobling our way to victory. We took in a couple of active players totaling 12 mil points and we dismissed 14 mil worth of useless players so we lost 2 mil points in the end. So tell me what's wrong with taking in 2 actives to replace the useless players?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no activity left in the world so why do you need to take anyone in ? the world is dead yet you need to replace people ? for what use, to help noble inactives ?

People have deleted who never did anything anyway, arian-shakh what a great barb nobler.
Pyrenees Left 03rd May 2011 - 21:03 2,312,287 - hasn't been here since the start of 2010 :lol:
Littletyrant Left 03rd May 2011 - 21:03 4,647,365 - again never really done anything or been active
ninxmei Left 03rd May 2011 - 21:03 3,764,025 - inactive aswell

So you got rid of points that did nothing anyway yet you need to recruit for what use ? they are not a tribe so don't need to be nobled to win the world.

How do you piss like someone else ?

But tribes get desperate for people to take over large accounts when players leave so that's how he keeps getting accounts it's not due to his skill.

I have asked this question at least 4 times i think after arturus has posted and got no answer so maybe you can, what accounts have i taken ? please do answer or don't post bs. oh and i do have skills just ask FFE he once said on these forums im one of the best timing players around, i just didn't need to time later in the game.

DeletedUser

I have asked this question at least 4 times i think after arturus has posted and got no answer so maybe you can, what accounts have i taken ? please do answer or don't post bs. oh and i do have skills just ask FFE he once said on these forums im one of the best timing players around, i just didn't need to time later in the game.

It was more of a general point as to why players with little or no skill get accounts. I just worded it wrong is all.

DeletedUser

Ya seems clear has recruited quite a few players even in the past few months... seems kind of weird. Unless they were spying for them the whole time which is a possibility.

DeletedUser

you playing W56 ?

Yes

Ya seems clear has recruited quite a few players even in the past few months... seems kind of weird. Unless they were spying for them the whole time which is a possibility.

I explained before that we replaced our dead weight with some active players is all. Now as for spying why would we need any spies when no one posed a threat to us.

They wasn't spies it was a simple choice to recruit them to take the place of some dead weight.

DeletedUser

Yes

I explained before that we replaced our dead weight with some active players is all. Now as for spying why would we need any spies when no one posed a threat to us.

They wasn't spies it was a simple choice to recruit them to take the place of some dead weight.

So you all had a lot of dead weight eh?

DeletedUser

Why does that matter arturus ? you left it too late to do anything about it cause you were too scared the barbs might come after you.

DeletedUser

Why does that matter arturus ? you left it too late to do anything about it cause you were too scared the barbs might come after you.

I have rimmed more accounts in my tw life than you have ever seen so shut up. You have yet to build a decent account and keep it.

And I am still in w26 with a 2 mil account even... are you? No.. didn't think so.. idiot.

DeletedUser

How do you know you have rimmed more ? have you been keeping count? counted how many i have ? i didn't think so reel your ego in unless you have stats to back it.

Have you got to 6.5 mill + on W26 ? no so i am better than you using the stats from the same world we have played then i am better than you no questions about it. Who cares if you are still here it just means you did nothing whilst other people were actually you know im going to use it they were going to war.

Your the idiot according to you its better to do nothing for 2 years but noble barbs and inactives then get absolutely nailed at the end of the world rather than actually attack players and grow to 6 nearly 7 mill and delete when you sorted out your priorities.

yeah im the idiot haha

DeletedUser35787

It becomes more and more tempting to recruit more players for the sole reason of annoying you mike :p

DeletedUser

It becomes more and more tempting to recruit more players for the sole reason of annoying you mike :p

Mike is an idiot what can you say. Clear has a right to do whatever they want as I have said... I just don't see the wisdom in some of their recruits unless they had a prexisiting relationship.

DeletedUser

hahaha anom you tool :icon_razz:

Mike is an idiot what can you say. Clear has a right to do whatever they want as I have said... I just don't see the wisdom in some of their recruits unless they had a prexisiting relationship.

Yes i am an idiot bla bla bla i have 10 mill on W35 i am amazing im just here getting rimmed to test my scripts which obviously aren't working cause i lost 3 mill in 4 weeks. Your an idiot your not here at the end i did nothing for 3 years and now am the greatest player to grace W26.

DeletedUser74275

where is that moderator

this whole debate is going in circles, ive seen the same bickering arguments repeated at least twice now

DeletedUser

shhh we like it how it is :lol:

your the noob
no your the noob
your a bigger noob
I am 10 mill on W35

and repeat :lol: