Clear!, winning the world by far, yet!

DeletedUser

oh.. but only if that player was a decent player. I wouldn't let crap in.

DeletedUser35787

Wow an enemy who doesn't instantly slate us! And actually wants to play ball!

Woop! Big respect to the King :)

Sounds like someone who you should really have on side paolo.

DeletedUser

Mike, a quick question: Why should we, as in Clear!, drag this world out longer than we have to?

You realize most of us are ready to take a long sabbatical after this world, right?

--

Oh, and King Arturus - where have you been all w26 PnP's life? :) I applaud your ability to have a calm, frank, discussion. It's refreshing!

--

Mike, another question: If a 1000 villa Clear! account barbed, and we replaced that player with a small, 100 village player, would you still have a problem with us "recruiting" ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mike, a quick question: Why should we, as in Clear!, drag this world out longer than we have to?

You realize most of us are ready to take a long sabbatical after this world, right?

--

Oh, and King Arturus - where have you been all w26 PnP's life? :) I applaud your ability to have a calm, frank, discussion. It's refreshing!

--

Mike, another question: If a 1000 villa Clear! account barbed, and we replaced that player with a small, 100 village player, would you still have a problem with us "recruiting" ?

Sorry been busy in w35... I just build here for kicks. I had fun stockpiling and then taking out accounts with one run. But you guys ruined that. Now I have to fight you for now.

DeletedUser

question 1 : it's not really about dragging it out any longer, after all this time what does a couple of weeks matter or a month?

question 2: yeah i would, it's not the fact who you replace it with its the priniciple that your tribe is 100's of millions of points and thousands of villages bigger yet for some reason you still need to recruit.

DeletedUser

question 1 : it's not really about dragging it out any longer, after all this time what does a couple of weeks matter or a month?

question 2: yeah i would, it's not the fact who you replace it with its the priniciple that your tribe is 100's of millions of points and thousands of villages bigger yet for some reason you still need to recruit.

Duh! They don't need to recruit. They just want the world to end. Double Duh!

DeletedUser

It won't take that long if they noble people, you can take what 100 villages a day as a tribe attacking quite easily, so thats about 6 mill worth of players in just over a week.

DeletedUser62291

Because every-one has a life and the quicker the world ends, the more time players can spend on said life.

DeletedUser

Because every-one has a life and the quicker the world ends, the more time players can spend on said life.

Amen! Tell the people in my w35 to delete... they keep playing but they don't even fight back. What's the point?! Seriously. So fight back people or quit. That is all I am saying.

DeletedUser

:lol: you are serious which is the thing that worries me the most.

Have you seen the players left in the world ? barring paolo and iwtba the rest send 30 second trains and cant snipe .800 second trains, they send spear fakes and you have to spend loads of time on Tw ? :lol:

the majority of players don't even get attacked and if you do with the depth clear! has they can just send 4 D to stack a village and its safe for the night,

DeletedUser

:lol: you are serious which is the thing that worries me the most.

Have you seen the players left in the world ? barring paolo and iwtba the rest send 30 second trains and cant snipe .800 second trains, they send spear fakes and you have to spend loads of time on Tw ? :lol:

the majority of players don't even get attacked and if you do with the depth clear! has they can just send 4 D to stack a village and its safe for the night,

My train was way better than that today :) it was a 3hr train
lol I was tired and was like F#$% it! and fired it off.

DeletedUser

All i can say is that clear! did say at one point they werent going to recruit anyone else.

And for the west or whats left of nomad their ability of working together is outstanding. There is waay too much tensions and egos in that and refusing to work together which ultimately is why it didnt work. Oh and the fact players werent pulling their weight.

DeletedUser

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.

There's a time you got to go and show
You're growin' now you know about
The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.

When the world never seems
to be livin up to your dreams
And suddenly you're finding out
the Facts of Life are all about you, you.

It takes a lot to get 'em right
When you're learning the Facts of Life. (learning the Facts of Life)
Learning the Facts of Life (learning the Facts of Life)
Learning the Facts of Life.

rae1.jpg

DeletedUser

This is world 26, not any other world, please keep the discussion about this world only.

DeletedUser

Thats from American Psycho right? Love the scene where he drops the chainsaw down the stairhouse right on top of the girl :D