Clear!, winning the world by far, yet!

DeletedUser74275

they still recruit 5million + accounts

Thats kinda bad :icon_eek:

keep recruiting your way to glory

DeletedUser

Yeah it is very poor, even when they were winning months ago and there was little/no resistance they recruited smoke :lol:

Winsen has been helping/involved with Clear! for ages though

DeletedUser74275

i suppose this slots in with clear! at war with the world

yet having tribes STASH, RECCE and SMB in their pockets, it has contradicted their claims

DeletedUser

Hooray for the peanut gallery

statler_waldorf.jpg

DeletedUser

I thought you declared war on the entire world? War does not mean recruiting in my eyes, the recruiting of the enemy only happens when the war is over. And if the war is over, then I guess this world can be closed.

DeletedUser62291

I would say it's more of a 'End the World quicker' tactic, personally if it's in our favor, I don't see why not.

DeletedUser

:lol: because your tribe claimed to be against the world so recruiting is not clear! against the world

As said before Clear! have just recruited their way to winning the world, take jonjon and buff for example they were kicked because they never did anything in the tribe, but were re-invited because you didn't want the hassle of having to noble them in K85 because they had a big cluster together congrats

DeletedUser

We'll recruit whoever we want whenever we want. Why should I care what you think? Especially you Mike. Claim to have no free time and delete your account. Now I see you're playing other worlds and posting on the w26 forums like you're some sort of hero with an opinion we should care about.

DeletedUser

Playing other worlds ? im playing W56 with a co, its no haul, which means i don't have to be online a lot your highness. Not that i need to explain myself to you anyway.

You should care because you claim to have been against the world when really all the way through you have only ever recruited the top players, barring normy and co earlier on, SM you recruited, Nomad, Smoke, ect ect ect congrats on hugging your way along :)

Why would i keep attacking and defending for weeks and then suddenly quit if i had loads of time spare ? il scan my paperwork in and paste it here if you want, that will prove i don't have time for playing this game.

I am a hero i don't know why anyone would think otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i swear clear! said they wouldnt recruit anyone else at one point :s

DeletedUser62291

[spoil]You should care because you claim to have been against the world when really all the way through you have only ever recruited the top players, barring normy and co earlier on, SM you recruited, Nomad, Smoke, ect ect ect congrats on hugging your way along :)

Why would i keep attacking and defending for weeks and then suddenly quit if i had loads of time spare ? il scan my paperwork in and paste it here if you want, that will prove i don't have time for playing this game.

I am a hero i don't know why anyone would think otherwise[/spoil]

Why does it matter if one or two people are recruited in order to clear the world faster, it's not like 50 people are being recruited every day and what does it matter to you who it is that gets recruited, you quit this world.

You do that :)

No comment.

DeletedUser

It matters becuse Clear! were supposed to be against the world, you can't be against the world but still recruit around 20 mill worth of points.

It matters to me because i used to play here and nobody likes someone claiming they won and were against the world when they were clearly not.

DeletedUser

It's fair.

I mean, when the odds are stacked against you - recruiting a few members can sometimes be a decent balancing act....

DeletedUser62291

While I recognize your opinion as a past-player, I don't recognize it as a current player.

/Eye-roll. Oh i'm sorry that since the war started 3 - 5 players have been recruited. Yes thats right, every-one left in this world are going to be recruited into the tribe.

If you look at the amount of members, the only change is one player left and one player joined, it's been between 50 - 55 members for quite some time, infact between the Lost V and Winsen accounts, it's a 200 - 230 village difference, so why should it matter for a few smaller players with potential and skill that want to join, join.

Also:
1. As far as i'm concerned, not in Clear!, i'm going to attack it.
2. I'm sure if you were still in Clear!, you wouldn't be complaining at all.

DeletedUser

I would be complaining if people were being recruited, if your saying i wouldn't then it just proves you know nothing about me.

Hmm lets see 300 mill + V 150 Mill yet you still need to recruit players ? that is really fair congrats you can't even beat them without having to add more players.

paul you can't exactly claim to be a part of Clear! what have you done ? picked up nobling on some scraps that are left congrats

So Lost V deleted and then you feel the need to bring in another player :lol:

DeletedUser35787

Hehe a good debate :)

Winsen has been sitting around for ages waiting to join, he has practically been a member for a year now. Not that anything needs to be explained here, but the declaring on the world was a reset of all diplomacy, who is to say diplomacy cannot change to suit our strategy?

DeletedUser

Suit your strategy :lol: lmfao what strategy is that ? declare on the world then invite people.
you can't be winning against the world, have everyone bar 1 person in the top 50 and then say you need to invite players still, it just makes Clear! look even poorer.

i know he has been wanting to join for ages but you should be able to show how good your tribe is and rim him like you should have with smoke.

DeletedUser

Seriously? Clear can do what ever they want.... who cares what tactics they use. The object is to win. And frankly they seem to care than most of the players in this world. I seriously wonder why some people even still play. I am here just to test my individual skills. I don't have much faith in the individual tribes. There are certainty decent players in all other tribes around but they don't seem to care and are not willing to take the time that is necessary to win. I will play to the last village but only because I want to test myself and put all the scripts I have written to work and see how good they work in a tough situation.

So I take my hat off to CLEAR. They are not the best tribe I have seen in my tw experience but they work together at least which is more than I can say for most people in this world.

Anybody criticizing their tactics are just plumb crazy at this point. I am a leader in APOC in w35 and we do the same thing. When he find a good player we take them in if they prove they can be trusted and useful. Who wants to spend time nobling every single last village? Seriously.

So people stop whining and fight. If you hate CLEAR then fight them. Seriously.... I don't normally respond on here in w26 forums. The w35 forums know me well but I kept things low key here because I saw how good CLEAR was earlier and like I said I am only here in this world until the end to test my own skills and improve my own playing ability.

SO FIGHT AND STOP WHINING... SERIOUSLY PEOPLE

DeletedUser

You are rubbish on W35 too.

The difference between W35 and this world is that APOC don't own the majority of the world and have about 20 players that actually fight back, they are also not a tribe that are 200 mill bigger than the tribe they are against.