Clearing the air...

DeletedUser15940

Why are you all even feeding the moronic egos of two known liers, BloodoftheKnights and -Marboro-. They both have lied to everyone on the forums for so long, I feel it is time to just stop replying to them and they will stop. They both have posted things that they know are false. They have tried to force HOT and ATEN into war in a feeble attempt to save RB. Well RB is dying and the great leaders of RB, Beldin. BloodoftheKnights and -Marboro-, could not even hold their branches in RB. They ran to Force.

If you stop replying to them, they will have no one to argue with and shut the hell up.

Although Urk has responded to this, I have to say.. If i have lied ANYWHERE please note it to me so that i may make an public appology... Im extremely against lies of any kind, and in no way will i ever intentionally speak a lie...

walleye

Although Urk has responded to this, I have to say.. If i have lied ANYWHERE please note it to me so that i may make an public appology... Im extremely against lies of any kind, and in no way will i ever intentionally speak a lie...

this colour is red
does it hurt you to see others lie? :)

DeletedUser

You have lied and the simplest one to point out is the statement where you claim to have gotten not support for RB villages, when in fact everyone knows you did.

DeletedUser15940

You have lied and the simplest one to point out is the statement where you claim to have gotten not support for RB villages, when in fact everyone knows you did.

Actually no lie Here. I may have mis worded it a bit, But, we never really got any massive support from alliances just PA's.

DeletedUser

since you can't proove it you don't have a case
NEXT!!!!

DeletedUser15940

im a firm believer of lies. do you know how many tears can be saved with lies? 7 billion, give or take.
not talking about tw by the way.

sometimes a lie is ok. But, the truth will have to be told sooner or later reguardless.

If you are lying to a small child over something that would harm them mentally if they arent strong enough.. then tis ok.

But, you should never lie to those strong enough to handle the truth even though the truth is not what they wish to hear.

DeletedUser4284

since when did you believe me?
normally people say that i am a lier
so why would i say the truth than?

Since when did I say I believed you?
You truly lack one or two.:icon_idea:
And if we shall try to use just a little logic here (ask some grown up when you fail to understand) we can go this way:

You lied about the statement that you indeed got support which itself make your second announcement (regarding no evidence about support) a double falsification.

If we for just one second try to imagine (yes it's hard, I know) that you indeed said the truth about support you surely tripped yourself and therefore also lost the argument.

All other possibilities leads also to your utterly defeat. First a lie and then a truth is impossible since you then are contradicting yourself and therefor your entire reasoning fails. The opposite leads to the same problem.
Ergo then, what does this lead to?

You suck at propaganda, you suck at TW and you suck at making at least some sort of normal typing. Grammar is not the most important, the eager to learn however is utterly important. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Since when did I say I believed you?
You truly lack one or two.:icon_idea:
And if we shall try to use just a little logic here (ask some grown up when you fail to understand) we can go this way:

You lied about the statement that you indeed got support which itself make your second announcement (regarding no evidence about support) a double falsification.

If we for just one second try to imagine (yes it's hard, I know) that you indeed said the truth about support you surely tripped yourself and therefore also lost the argument.

All other possibilities leads also to your utterly defeat. First a lie and then a truth is impossible since you then are contradicting yourself and therefor your entire reasoning fails. The opposite leads to the same problem.
Ergo then, what does this lead to?

You suck at propaganda, you suck at TW and you suck at making at least some sort of normal typing. Grammar is not the most important, the eager to learn however is utterly important. :icon_wink:

i never lied about the support i am recieving, i do have support from HOT
i am a grown up so try something else
you fail in you knowledge about what people say on the forums, if you don't understand my posts than just don't read it, and no1 will defeat me on the forums since it is impossible (i will keep posting)
and i don't suck at propaganda since when i told the truth people where quiet or they all came here to denie it so in that case i have accomplished what i wanted
IG i am still gaining villages by attacking and defeating enemies so i don't suck at TW
you are pointing at my grammar and how i type, you seem to understand what i post or you wouldn't react on it the way you do it so it is understandeble :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4284

i never lied about the support i am recieving, i do have support from HOT
i am a grown up so try something else
you fail in you knowledge about what people say on the forums, if you don't understand my posts than just don't read it, and no1 will defeat me on the forums since it is impossible (i will keep posting)
and i don't suck at propaganda since when i told the truth people where quiet or they all came here to denie it so in that case i have accomplished what i wanted
IG i am still gaining villages by attacking and defeating enemies so i don't suck at TW
you are pointing at my grammar and how i type, you seem to understand what i post or you wouldn't react on it the way you do it so it is understandeble :icon_wink:

Wow, I actually thought that might be a good post for a change.
I'm sadly mistaken.
Your logic is (what's the best word/words) non-existing.
"You say you don't suck at propaganda because some are quiet or some come and post". Wow, if you truly believe that is all needed to make a great propagandist, by all means, I beg your pardon.

*Foolish little me that actually thought there should be some wit or at least some skill mixed with a bit of drama*

About the pure fact that you stink at TW, well you still have to prove that. If we try to follow your twisted attempt for logic, I'm the worlds fastest man alive, strongest, most handsome (well that's actually the truth :icon_wink:) etc.
And it's true because you can't prove it wrong.
Can you see what's the problem here?
Probably not, because you are a little to young. But eventually you will be older and if you save all posts you can take them out and perhaps later on get that :icon_idea: lit above your head.
No, I'm not saying that being younger is a bad thing, heck I would love sometimes to go back in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i never lied about the support i am recieving, i do have support from HOT. i am a grown up so try something else. you fail in you knowledge about what people say on the forums, if you don't understand my posts than just don't read it, and no1 will defeat me on the forums since it is impossible (i will keep posting).

IG i am still gaining villages by attacking and defeating enemies so i don't suck at TW. you are pointing at my grammar and how i type, you seem to understand what i post or you wouldn't react on it the way you do it so it is understandeble :icon_wink:

You're getting there, if you want to be taken seriously, be serious.

DeletedUser

Wow, I actually thought that might be a good post for a change.
I'm sadly mistaken.
Your logic is (what's the best word/words) non-existing.
"You say you don't suck at propaganda because some are quiet or some come and post". Wow, if you truly believe that is all needed to make a great propagandist, by all means, I beg your pardon.

*Foolish little me that actually thought there should be some wit or at least some skill mixed with a bit of drama*

About the pure fact that you stink at TW, well you still have to prove that. If we try to follow your twisted attempt for logic, I'm the worlds fastest man alive, strongest, most handsome (well that's actually the truth :icon_wink:) etc.
And it's true because you can't prove it wrong.
Can you see what's the problem here?
Probably not, because you are a little to young. But eventually you will be older and if you save all posts you can take them out and perhaps later on get that :icon_idea: lit above your head.
No, I'm not saying that being younger is a bad thing, heck I would love sometimes to go back in time.

only a few words to say here
1. i don't have to proove everything i say here, there is no need for that since this is P&P forum
2. i have another reaction from you so i have reached my goal i had in mind while posting my last post

DeletedUser

You're getting there, if you want to be taken seriously, be serious.

you know me, i have serious moments but most of the time it has no use to be serious here since it isn't P&P forums anymore it is flaming forums