Clippings from the Claw: Best Tribe of 39

DeletedUser83287

then u misunderstood me like so i ment theres the name and below there was a description

Pwny.
They came. They saw. They had fun. They left. Not really much to add to this one - I remember they got gangbanged early on, and I think I am right in saying LA led them; I would have liked to see an LA tribe lasting longer.

TA and Family has none all you anounced is that we were the best not like above

DeletedUser

then u misunderstood me like so i ment theres the name and below there was a description

Pwny.
They came. They saw. They had fun. They left. Not really much to add to this one - I remember they got gangbanged early on, and I think I am right in saying LA led them; I would have liked to see an LA tribe lasting longer.

Sorry. I just figured that putting you as the winners would be a surprise ending, especially if I neglected to mention you in the main post up until the end :icon_redface:

To make up for it, here's a pretty little pie chart for you guys at *TA family HeadQuarters.

Am I being in the slightest bit sincere in this post?

simons_graphs_03.gif

DeletedUser

Apparently it's you who doesn't understand.
Read the text below the "*TA Family wins!~!`1`111`!@!`!!!!" line, and you might understand better. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser74702

Pwny.

You have a great point. I'm sure that an argument between you and Doctor Claw would be quite entertaining.

You are an idiot. Please never post on these forums again.

DeletedUser83287

the chart explain all its blue so it can be accurtae to a great extent

DeletedUser

needed to pop in and say, tribe who had the most skill was Geico(after Dshokr joined us), but they lacked a leader, i was to busy with everything else. but tribe wise, random i guess.

Also i think the xalen account is still around, not sure though.(that is a Geico account)

DeletedUser80195

What ever we tried to help pos x beat V

we did many things

This gave me a good laugh......I am friends with a few of the original BR members but not seeing them mentioned here is ok in my eyes. BR lost love in my eyes when you left a member of your tribe hang out to dry as Omen played connect the dots with his villages. I read the internals and was disgusted at the heartlessness of the leadership. "Maybe if we let them eat that account they will leave us alone"......:icon_eek:

You guys did turn out to be better players than leaders now in RX which is a better look...........

DeletedUser

This gave me a good laugh......I am friends with a few of the original BR members but not seeing them mentioned here is ok in my eyes. BR lost love in my eyes when you left a member of your tribe hang out to dry as Omen played connect the dots with his villages. I read the internals and was disgusted at the heartlessness of the leadership. "Maybe if we let them eat that account they will leave us alone"......:icon_eek:

You guys did turn out to be better players than leaders now in RX which is a better look...........

I remember would BR was nobling you

and you came crying to me to tell them to stop

DeletedUser80195

I remember would BR was nobling you

and you came crying to me to tell them to stop

LOL Me really check my history the only tribe to take any of my villages back then was raid and I made Chuckles work damn hard for it:lol:. Prior to that I had a member of BR try to take my village and got sniped over and over and over and over again for a little over a week. I had only been playing this game for a little over a month but I came crying to you???? Lol that not in my character......I take mine like a man. :icon_redface: I dont even know you buddy. :icon_eek:

You can ask around seeing incoming excites me:lol:.

Earlier on we got back doored by BR yes and the only person I contacted about that was Joker. The only tribe I ever entertained conversations about was OMEN because I couldn't figure out why all the tribes around were so afraid of them. :icon_rolleyes: Yes i wanted to see OMEN get a real gang banging from all the little tribes that were so afraid of them but laughed as these cowards sent me message after message asking for help and not wanting to step up to the talk..........Ask GE hell enlighten you.

Back then I designed SIO with the sole purpose of taking out BR and we were ready. (yes the real SIO not the joke that became of my tribe after I left and disbanded only to have a friend start it up again) When they disbanded I was beyond disappointed:icon_cry: so we then turned our efforts on OMEN.

any more questions on my dealings with BR please contact THIN,or LM from RX or the members of POS-X that took over BR later.

Me running and begging for help is a no no......never thats not in my character. You see this might be my first world but since the beginning I have made it my goal to learn how to play this game so I found the best players around and learned from them. Now I teach......!

Gruenhagen

I heard the Good Doctor has left to try to find a "Pursuit of Happiness" Wish him the best of luck

DeletedUser

Wow, amusing to see my name here when I log back onto these forums for the first time in.. well.. Ages.

Alot of "heavily biased" point of views, as promised by the author, and some that just has a, let's call it, bad memory :)

The entire story and background of 82nd is:

I first played for a tribe named ~MK~, became Baron or whatever, and suddenly realised, hey, I'm 20 years old and am being led by a 13y old, this just won't work out.
Backstab nr.1 initiated... Took the top 10 directly over to 82nd after having talked with EI for a couple of weeks and discussed the future.
We were then supposed to eliminate MK quietly, however, this was before nobles had come into play, so we instead had a mass gangbang in K35? K39? on our hands.
Anubis, MK etc etc started smashing on our walls, and after a month or so, K39 was ours.

We had whatever tribe to the south, and Lowkey to the North with some minor tribes to the east and of course.. Random to the south-west.
With that, we decided it was time to expand and went to war with Lowkey, I had some flame skirmishes towards ArtOfSpam (That I personally can recall winning quite easily with some twisting of his sentences, after all, that's what a good PnP'er does..) and he had some towards me.
After a month or so of swapping villages, and having too many people go idle in 82nd, we decided it was about time to merge.
We were supposed to only take the top 5 in Lowkey, but we took the top 15 instead, making 82nd one of the largest tribes in W39.

We took full control over the 2 continents, and started expanding abit towards the south, just enough to make our members there comfortable. Then expanded heavily towards the west and north. Eventually, starting a very big war.

What both me and Art depended on, was loyalty from our allies. Which was close to none, I PnP'ed like crazy on the forums, and on skype chats etc, but the only tribe really standing in our way and limiting us was T.D.E, back then, Massrecruiters.com
I trusted my greed instead of my wits, and started warring them when we were also expanding in the west, and eventually fighting T.D.E x 3, Some large western tribe, 2-4 tribes up north and being constantly threatened by other tribes in the east.

We did manage to become top 3 or something akin to that, and our tactics were solid as gold, however, this happened:

1) I simply didn't have the time to lead nor play TW anymore.
2) Art was also quitting TW as it was becoming immensely boring (it is after all a game that even a 10year old can master).
3) Some of our larger members, were busy at work and didn't have co-players available.
4) We didn't spend enough time cleaning out our main continents, leaving noobs to noble our farms and with morale bashing on our doors, we got screwed when gaining only 1/3 of estimated resources.

And Scarlet, you were supposed to start playing in 82nd, but you never did.. You were always gone, and your acc grew with 300 points the first 1.5 month you were in 82nd. The only reason you weren't kicked out was because Marc kept faith in you, your skills and your promise to return properly to TW.

Gruenhagen, superb player, and he really learned some neat tactics fast during his time in 82nd.

This game can be fun, but it's way too time consuming compared to what one gain from playing it.

My Sincerest Regards,
Sithmeister
Retired Duke
Retired 82nd

Add on: The cobra incident.

Caused alot of fuss, most of them were inactive or quitting TW.
I personally got to acc sit 4 of their players, 2 of them being the largest they had when they got merged into 82nd.
Their leader (cant even remember his name) hadn't even explained to them why they were being merged, where he was going or anything else for that matter.
It started out badly, but after kicking out, say, 90% of them, the situation was under control, and would have worked immensely in our favour when it came to bashing on T.D.E

Last edited by a moderator:

Gruenhagen

Thanks for the kind words Sith I will keep sending those checks ;)
Good to see your kinda back hit me up in mail or on skype if ever log into it again :p

scarlet ash

And Scarlet, you were supposed to start playing in 82nd, but you never did.. You were always gone, and your acc grew with 300 points the first 1.5 month you were in 82nd. The only reason you weren't kicked out was because Marc kept faith in you, your skills and your promise to return properly to TW.

True i guess. I lost faith in world 39 when dShokR left as Im sure you know that lowkey was based of mine and Marcs belief it was someday gonna take the top players into dShokR, the only difference was Marc loved lowkey when I loved dShokR. Thats one of the main reasons for merging into you as lowkey was a different tribe once dShokR had left.

DeletedUser

W39 is as dead as the cows in Burger King, that much is certain.

DeletedUser80195

Sith BK uses wormmill..........ewwwwww.

Wait is that McDs?