Clippings from the Claw

DeletedUser

Imposter!! :icon_eek::icon_surprised:

Whoever that is, they have a great sense of humor! :lol:

The Brotherhood has been thoroughly enjoying ourselves during this war. This is what the game is all about and it's far more exciting to win a war when the odds are against you than for.

We will endeavor to not let down those who are cheering us on, be it in secret or out in the open. .

Any chance of an interview with you some time in the next month or so? :)

- 3 points one for every time you show Doctor Claws face
+4 For adding some life to W39 Forums.... I'll thou I put the over/under on issues of this paper at 3. :p
+1 is the end result, All in all a well put together peace, all thou some might be inclined to call it a bit bias.

I am aiming to beat the 4-5 articles the last attempt I did lasted for :lol:
And I reserve the right to be biased. If it wasn't, it would be so much more dull :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice Work Googly and I'm glad your doing this. I really didn't want to take on a third blog

Well, this isn't quite a blog. It is intended to be a newspaper to fill in until someone that the TW staff feel comfortable adding to the Blog Team for W39 steps up. It is a bit much asking you to cover 3 worlds with blogs when you are helping run tribes in a couple of them :lol:

On that note, I am asking if anybody is prepared to step up to the task of taking on the W39 Blogger role in the place of 2004 Artemis, and if you are, Click Here for More Information. It is unlikely that I will become the Blogger for W39 myself, however much I am happy to take on the position, due to the fact that I have had more bans on this forum in the past year than Joseph Fritzl had incestuous relationships :icon_wink:

thiemmortem

Interesting and funny. Good job. :)

Also nice to see some constructive activity in the forums again... looking forward to the next paper.

DeletedUser

Interesting and funny. Good job. :)

Also nice to see some constructive activity in the forums again... looking forward to the next paper.

I am trying to get the W39 forums off to a friendly community again. Constructive threads help that. We have some FANTASTIC players and leaders here. A lot of fun posters. And the old ones are still all hanging around and making the odd post here and there, and spamming other worlds. W39 used to be a heaven for fun conversations, debates, and joint teamwork in flaming Lumo :lol:

But I cannot do that on my own. So I am calling out, here and now, to ALL W39 players who read this, past and present, to come back to this forum, create a thread/comment on a new one/old one with something relevant. Let's get this community rolling again!

DeletedUser

I am sure I can carve a little time out of my busy schedule if needed.

DeletedUser

I ran it by their best men and the consensus is that the information in the graph might be accurate but they were not able to approve it due to the lack of blue coloring (the Brotherhood is made up of fanatics, too so the time frame of our boredom was called into question, as well. We don't plan on becoming bored - we plan on inventing new games to play during the battles).

I sincerely regret having to announce it as a fallacy, because it is a lovely looking graph. Instead we can consider it a work in progress.

DeletedUser83287

so without blue coloring its could be up to 60% accurate?

the dragyness

Not too shabby... it's even grammatically correct for the most part! (I never thought I'd be complimenting you on anything... :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

Not too shabby... it's even grammatically correct for the most part! (I never thought I'd be complimenting you on anything... :icon_eek:)

Wow, I am incredibly honoured to receive such praise from a lady who has strongly disliked me since her Omen experience :lol:
Thanks Dragyness :)

DeletedUser

Wait a second... who the hell is googly? :icon_eek:

Anyways, nice paper, whoever who are...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Another Googly sneak preview:

Clippings from the Claw will be making a return in the very near future. The content? You'll have to wait and see :icon_wink:

DEiiTY

epic-jackie-chan-template.png

DeletedUser80195

Ill grab the torch and pitch forks.....
Bring some bread and Jen the butter.

Someone grab nuke and lumo...

Oh and dont forget Nillia...

i got the munchies