Clorox/Fan - W8

DeletedUser

I played as far as into w8 as a few months into the war between CLOROX and Fenix/F.D

w8 was the last world I played seriously and it was the best memory I had of TW. Good times, good people, hoping 75 may be just as fun.

PS: I'd say I feel bad for FAN but not really, had a bit of a laugh at how quickly they got steamrolled, though was surprised they lasted til the end.

DeletedUser103443

I joined FAN as a pre-made off of a gun website.

Didn't stick with them long as Blue Eyed Sandwalker recruited me into Clorox.

Hope W75 is as good but Im not sure you can ever expect a world like 8

DeletedUser

I also played world 8. I was duke of Myriad. REL, DT and Clorox are all names that I remember, we didn't have much to do with Clorox though.

I remember it well. What I liked about W8 was that it had P&P on the forums. Something which is completely lacking from W68.

Good times.

DeletedUser91613

Better or worse?

I think, just different, there was a lot more players at the time. I thought I was smart making a 35 man tribe, we got somewhere in the top 10 and we were the only top 40 tribe to have less than about 80 players. went to war with a family tribe (yes, a family tribe in a world with a 500 member limit) they had over 1200 players and merged into another family tribe, god knows how many players they had all together then, we had the most top 20 players of any tribe so when we merged into REL that took Relentless to rank #1 and they stayed there the whole time I was there, I quit shortly after.

Very strange world, but if I had to make a choice I'd say the bigger tribe limits were so much better, I find family tribes annoying, I'd rather they just be in a mass-recruit tribe.

DeletedUser37656

(K|S), TCSPC, CLOROX member here, if anyone still remember me =P

DeletedUser

Bronzl was on w37 for a while, I remember the name.

Blue Eyed Sandwalker was there too, he's nuts. Intelligent but nuts. We used to try and outdo each other in surreality.

There were quite a few ex Clorox in w37, fun times. Amish and Merrick2 always told us Clorox were the greatest.......I never doubted that!!

DeletedUser

Bronzl was on w37 for a while, I remember the name.

Blue Eyed Sandwalker was there too, he's nuts. Intelligent but nuts. We used to try and outdo each other in surreality.

There were quite a few ex Clorox in w37, fun times. Amish and Merrick2 always told us Clorox were the greatest.......I never doubted that!!

That's debatable though I will say the best tribes usually don't finish a world. :p

DeletedUser

I just remembered Blue Eyed Sandwalker also plays as Albino Elric. If you bump into him on any world Fred Elliott him for me.....

DeletedUser115814

I was an original member of KNT, then founder of KNTC