Close this world! Close this world! Close this world!

DeletedUser

Yh this is getting ridiculous.

Look at the map. Look at the map.

Its not fun nobling 200pt villages

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would like to suggest a new criteria for the closing of this world :

1. When the map is more blue than green .
2. When EVIL win in THIS THREAD the world must be closed ... If evil win and the world doesn't close .... bad things will happen :icon_eek:

<3

mitsche

As 1 of the top players on World 45,I would like to be given the choice on how our world is going to end so we at least know what we need to do.

213 Players with a point.(total)including us.
361 who can hit re-start.(total)including us.
31 members in Omen,10 members in Onoez.

If you remove my tribe and our allies that leaves 163 players,And it states we need our world to go below 200 players for us to be given the choice to end things,

i'd like to request that we are given the choice to put thing at an end instead of pro-longing the end for us.

2Hot2Handle don't understand what has gone on within our world,if your not playing the world then you don't have a say here.

this is for us to make our point to request our ending like it states in the RULES.

DeletedUser

Nowhere in the official decision, or the compromise proposal, does it say that once a world gets under 200 players that they get to decide how to end the world.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
2Hot2Handle don't understand what has gone on within our world,if your not playing the world then you don't have a say here.

Sorry if you didn't get my joke .

Urm , I am not playing the world ? Urm .. well ... :icon_rolleyes: It was hard work emptying all those vills for pap I'll have you know ... :icon_eek:

I'm not really sure how you managed to take my post seriously though Mitsche.

<3

mitsche

Sorry if you didn't get my joke .

Urm , I am not playing the world ? Urm .. well ... :icon_rolleyes: It was hard work emptying all those vills for pap I'll have you know ... :icon_eek:

I'm not really sure how you managed to take my post seriously though Mitsche.

<3

I'm glad you said that.
you can explain a little more about emptying the villages for paps.?(you must be on about the changed account then,if that is the case it is understandable why the account re-started)

admin keeping the villages re-starting.guy's you's make me laungh.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm glad you said that.
you can explain a little more about emptying the villages for paps.?(you must be on about the changed account then,if that is the case it is understandable why the account re-started)

admin keeping the villages re-starting.guy's you's make me laungh.

Wow ... You make me laugh .

You seriously think I restarted to keep the world open ? Words fail me .

Go do some research before you sprout stupid nonsense .

<3

DeletedUser

Lisa (2hot2handle) is co-playing with me now.

She and I have been allies since the start of the server

DeletedUser

this is for us to make our point to request our ending like it states in the RULES.

Lolwut? I just want to point out some things:

First you say 2Hot2Handle isn't playing the world. That is subsequently proven wrong.

Then you say it's in the rules. This too is subsequently proven wrong.

Then you claim 2Hot2Handle restarted the account, implying that it was to keep the world open. That's ridiculous in and of itself, but do you really expect us to believe that, given that you've already been proven wrong twice :)? In addition, do you really expect us to believe what you're implying, when restarted an account would hardly make a difference in the grand scheme of the world?

Come on now, don't be mean to 2Hot2Handle, she's awesome :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

ok....

So what is it going to take to close this world? We've been given nothing here to indicate any type of commitment. Is it less than 200 players that have a villa or 200 players who can restart. What is it? Before it was a percentage control. Will it end when some dude finally says, OK, I don't feel like restarting anymore?

DeletedUser

200 players has absolutely nothing to do with ending the world. The only time 200 or less players has been mentioned in the endgame phase is for 1/5 noble costs. I refer you to this forum post by Morthy, where it states:
Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/5 of the original price *NEW*

Same as above, but this happens after the player count falls below 200 players and stays below for at least a week.
The only official way to end the world right now is 100% dominance by one tribe or an alliance of two tribes. I again refer you to this post. Specifically this section:
But how do we win a world?

One or two tribes can win a world by owning 100% of all player owned villages. Shortly after this happens a world will be permanently closed to all players, the winners will be announced and premium prizes will be awarded.

Please note that the rank 1 tribe will be declared as the overall winner, and only players in the rank 1 tribe will receive premium prizes.
Now, that said, there is a discussion thread about this where Morthy proposed a compromise to the 100% domination requirement, which you can read in its entirety here. The most relevant portion being this section:
After discussion we've come up with what we hope is a suitable compromise between the old endgame scenario and the new 100% dominance rule:

Once the winning team (either one single dominating tribe, or two tribes allied together, or family tribe consisting of 2 tribes) reaches 85% domination they can send in a ticket requesting that the world be surveyed for opinions on how the world should end. Players would either be able to vote for the world to end in 2 months, 3 months or at 100% domination.

This would decide the 'fate' of the world so to speak. Tribes wanting to fight it out until 100% could choose to do so, and those on the losing side would still get a vote. This would also resolve one of the complaints we received regarding the old scenario, which was that tribe leaders communicated their tribe's wishes to us, and these didn't always necessarily match up with what the members wanted.
This compromise is still in discussion and has not been approved yet. Morthy has stated that it is next on his todo list so he will be getting to it shortly. If you have any other questions/comments/feedback on the compromise proposal, please post them in the discussion thread previously mentioned in this post.

DeletedUser

Thanks!

Haha, sorry to be a pain in the ass. I felt like we were getting the runaround and I'm a direct and to the point kind of person. Thanks for giving us the bottom line.

Our members are definitely getting bored with nobling 200 pt. players however.

DeletedUser

Er nothing wrong with lisa, shes great but saying the small accounts restarting doesn't add up is ludicrous. This world it simply does. Especially on east side of the world, where there is nothing but 200pt villages. If we left every 200pt village we would be hear for another 2 years waiting thanks to TW.

Please just look at the world map .

Omen and onez own every continent.

Other tribes nobled less than 10villages in 3days equating to less than 50k points. (these stats were valid few days back).

All these shout out to a dead world....

DeletedUser

The criteria to end this world, as well as a discussion thread for said criteria have already been pointed out in this thread. However if you would like to discuss why this world should be closed already (or kept open) i will leave this thread open, it would be nice to see a good debate/discussion in this forum, but do it amicably :p

DeletedUser

Keeping the World Open

I'd like to see a valid reason for keeping this world open. So far I've seen plenty of valid reasons for closing this world to restarters. Omen doesn't mind owning the world 100%, we do mind clearing out 100 pt. villas over and over again.

DeletedUser

Agreed.

All your doing is fleecing people out of more money and giving 100pt players false hope.

How are they meant to be successful on a no morale world ?

1nobletrain when they come out of bp and they are cleared and nobled.

mitsche

for us to get 100% dominance in this world would be impossible unless the re-starts are stopped.

even if we hit all the remaining villages at the same second,it will take time for the support team to notice this.and they would just hit restart to place them back on the map.
so how can we get 100% dominance when the restarts are still active.

DeletedUser

I think all we really want is for restarts to be disabled on this world. We could get 100% within a rather short time if that were to happen. It's already obvious that we've won the world to anyone who simply glances at the map. Let us just make this true on paper.

And it's really hard to gain 100% without restarts disabled when people in the world are publicly announcing things like this:

flame full said:
I will never give up, I will stay in this world untill Omen has taken the last player, which will be me, I will restart and keep on fighting...

This player has already been rimmed 7 times in the last six weeks. There are many more like him. I've never seen what the resurrection award looked like until this world, and now I see it on the profile of most people outside Omen/Onoez as long as they are hiding their awards. It's rather ridiculous knowing that you can rim a player and he'll just restart tomorrow right next to you.

DeletedUser

Yeah, please just stop the restarts. We can end the world with 100% domination very quickly