Close this world! Close this world! Close this world!

DeletedUser

i'd like our world to stop the re-starters.

the world has been dead for some time now and we are seeing many players leave the world to find new adventures,and new challanges.

please tell me and the rest of my tribe why our world is not closed to re-starters.the world should have been closed to re-starters when it was closed to new starters.

no morale,cheap nobles,slow world speed.and your allowing the guy's to re-start.(how cruel is that)

we get mails from the players we noble at 116 points,and they state they will just hit re-start cos they can.
get the re-starts stopped and let us finish the world.

angrim

I'm not too worried about what the criteria are for winning the world, as long as 100% dominance will do it.
But I would really like if they would end restarting now, it's getting really silly constantly hunting down the same players over and over each time they come out of beginner protection.

DeletedUser87871

This world is dominated by Omen, why can't restarts be stopped so the world can enter the end phase. Omen can achieve 100% domination in short order

DeletedUser

in my view, the TW s have given Omen a break, they seem to put no time limit to give anyone outside Omen a chance to survive to the end of the world with you. That has helped you a great deal, and unfairly ruined it for those of us outside your tribe whose only motivation was to make it to the last day.
You all are right, the game is over , you all could probably claim your well deserved prizes/premiums and move on in a week or two if you eliminated the 50 targets by allowing them to end the world with you,, in good form.

if you accepted another tribe who could recruit all the multi village owners and stubborn re starters,,
there would be hardly anyone left.

ah,,, but this has been ruled out, i know. So if 100 % domination by only your tribe is so important, rock on with good spirit old friends,, you must realize that it's your own goal ,, prolonging the world is in your hands,, its obviously the consensus , and its the slower path. and the TWs already are helping you by eliminating the time limit,, (or have i got that wrong ? )

you guys have won, its all sort of like prolonging the agony and the ecstasy,, lol,, perhaps you are all reluctant to end the world subconsciously ?,, the burden of success eh?

i think we all will be going down pretty quickly ,true , but still slower than utilizing my previous suggestion.

i rather enjoy the irony of opting to take the slower time to take out some from Onoez who did not help Omen finish the world more quickly , .. i guess i am thinking, if you want the bragging rights that you did not let anyone end the world with you, ( no prize for that) then you should accept what it takes, i am sure the re starters will stop when you own the world 99 % , at least ;)

DeletedUser

Axo, you do realize that W45 is looking to be the youngest world that is closed by far, and you're complaining that we've been given too much time?

Besides, even if a time limit was placed, that'd mean that restarts would be disabled and we could actually eliminate the players that just keep restarting.

DeletedUser

what? me complain?.. never!
naturally, i am misunderstood , that was not my complaint,, in fact , i am not complaining , but mentioned a complaint that i think you have misconstrued, the rest was meant to be a pep talk ;)

My reference to 'no time limit' meant after no re starts happen. and several of us, including some in Omen, expected it all to happen earlier after a certain population dip. Had there then been a time limit set, the challenge for both Omen and Outsiders would have been intensified. But now its only about 100% domination by 1 or 2 tribes. If its to be 1 tribe, it will take a little more time, so why complain?

DeletedUser

First. Congratulations to OMEN, and to all players who won this world. All you are right to ask for stoping restarting players, because its not fun to look on the map for 150 point players to noble.

If TW staf is looking to stop you for setting a new record to win the world, well they are doing this very good.

If TW is looking to keep you in this world for more time, so they can earn money from you, well I suggest that all of you to transfer all your PP to other worlds, because I am sure that everyone can manage to noble a 150 point player with no PP.

So just log in once a day, without PP, and send a train and log off. or be prepared that the target will send a nuke to you with 10 spears :)

DeletedUser

If TW is looking to keep you in this world for more time, so they can earn money from you, well I suggest that all of you to transfer all your PP to other worlds, because I am sure that everyone can manage to noble a 150 point player with no PP.

So just log in once a day, without PP, and send a train and log off. or be prepared that the target will send a nuke to you with 10 spears :)

willkillyou

Anyone looking at the map can figure out that Omen has won.
If one tribe has 99% or more of the villas in all continents, what is the reason for keeping the world going?
Not that I am surprised, I don't give much for TW staff logic after having had to deal with them before. But it would be nice to be positively surprised, seeing them do the right thing for a change... but not that I have my hopes high. Just reading this thread is depressive.

DeletedUser

Anyone looking at the map can figure out that Omen has won.
If one tribe has 99% or more of the villas in all continents, what is the reason for keeping the world going?
Not that I am surprised, I don't give much for TW staff logic after having had to deal with them before. But it would be nice to be positively surprised, seeing them do the right thing for a change... but not that I have my hopes high. Just reading this thread is depressive.

We don't fit the normal criteria, mainly that the world hasn't been open long enough, so we have to send in a support ticket requesting an early ending.

willkillyou

congrats mitsche and others on the "win of the win" ;)
looks like Jurasu sent in that ticket. cudos to him.

yours
willkillyou (former co of baronjacuzzi and leader of Onoez)

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why did Omen actually betray the players they sent to the other tribe? Not cool hey.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Inactivity...... is exactly why they were sent there......Heheheheheh its easy to target what you set up for failure in the first place. Its simply not acceptable to take an ally tribe and then disband it with a leadership profile you hold simply so that you can actually do that. Inactive or not.... thats wicked especially when end of the world is already in process and ou do it simply to grab the villages. But it is to be expected i guess because this is TW and it was W45 and their leaders....lol.

85% of the world is and was inactive and it ends that way. You can't fight enemy targets that get merged whenever they suffer. I took out my share of attackers with the help of Omen. In fact I outlived all the guys that attacked me with such passion from PCTRL and One.

And then..... when i saw the course that OMEN took.... I actually lost interest. Especially when my friends in Omen left their profiles and gave them to the current owners under instructions from leadership. But who cares hey if it makes them feel better to own a profile where you can afford to attack with spears and swords and get away with it. I think that if you take another profile you are actually imitating the originator and you dont really deserve to exist.

Like I said in the other forums.... This world was a crazy one..... destined for failure from day 1. But it was filled with nice guys who simply made crazy decisions. And won in the end by a tribe with a few good players who deserved it. Just a pity for all the tag along players that appeared busy while they were actually only swallowing their inactive friends and simply growing by nobling inactives that were emptied for them by prior arrangement.

Respect goes to the true warriors, some who may have left without points.... but maintained the dignity of fighters.

Last edited: