Closing w53 for joining?

DeletedUser

Drama! now owns 64.5% of the player owned villages on w53. When will the world be closed for joining and who thinks it's time?

DeletedUser

The right time to close this world for joining was 2 months ago :icon_razz:

But the sooner they do it, the better.

DeletedUser

lol...I agree. Most worlds I've seen usually close when one tribe reaches approximately 50% so I'm surprised this one hasn't. Especially considering the difference between us and every other tribe.

w53triberankings.png

DeletedUser

The right time to close this world for joining was 2 months ago :icon_razz:

But the sooner they do it, the better.

The world should have closed for joining as soon as the war between Uruz and DRAMA!, or even before that lol

Hanz3l

The world should have closed for joining as soon as the war between Uruz and DRAMA!, or even before that lol

Who let you out of your cage? Wasnt the world closed to you? :icon_cool: Lol

Hey LT! and Jess! Yep basically all the people i know who have posted here

DeletedUser

Who let you out of your cage? Wasnt the world closed to you? :icon_cool: Lol

Hey LT! and Jess! Yep basically all the people i know who have posted here

/LT Tries to tiptoe out of Hanzel's sight and spots a familiar face

STAR - how you doing my darling :)

hot beef

Kudos to the Drama guys still pushing for an end here. Drama won a while back, like LT says, when the war w/uruz ended.

What I find strange is why the other tribes are still playing... I mean what is in it for them?

DeletedUser

The probably won't close it until the rest of the worlds in the group have caught up, they tend to close worlds in groups at a time. Closing W53, but leaving W49+ would just confuse new players most likely.

DeletedUser

So they are willing to anger all their loyal members in order to avoid slightly confusing newer members who may or may not pay for premium? Brilliant. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Kudos to the Drama guys still pushing for an end here. Drama won a while back, like LT says, when the war w/uruz ended.

What I find strange is why the other tribes are still playing... I mean what is in it for them?

They still think they have a chance of winning by forming some super-alliance against Drama! :icon_redface:

Agreed, whatever the normal procedures are, this world should have been closed a long time ago.

DeletedUser

They still think they have a chance of winning by forming some super-alliance against Drama! :icon_redface:

Agreed, whatever the normal procedures are, this world should have been closed a long time ago.

Maybe everyone's expecting RIM! & DSL to reform again :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The probably won't close it until the rest of the worlds in the group have caught up, they tend to close worlds in groups at a time. Closing W53, but leaving W49+ would just confuse new players most likely.

most of us have won w12 world, closing it when no other world was even near an end.
so it's not a problem of how much old is a world... W23 is way far from where we are.

btw from Morthy Settings changes on older worlds and endgame period: Latest guidelines

Closure of world to new registrations

Every few months we close worlds in order based on their age. There is no criteria for closing of registrations. In most cases an announcement will be posted around a week before the closure informing players.

DeletedUser

btw from Morthy Settings changes on older worlds and endgame period: Latest guidelines

Closure of world to new registrations

Every few months we close worlds in order based on their age. There is no criteria for closing of registrations. In most cases an announcement will be posted around a week before the closure informing players.

:icon_neutral: Thanks Sham, I guess we'll just have to continue to cat new players cause that seems to be better then confusing them. :lol:

DeletedUser

That was just a guess, I'm sure there is more to it than that, but they do tend to close worlds in groups anyway. Plus, it wasn't long since the last group was closed (I think it was 38 - 46? Not sure) and they obviously don't want to mass close worlds, they only really close worlds when joining interest dies off I think, not so much on how far along the world is.

I'd guess the next closures are still a couple of months off, but who knows really.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Harb...

w30 to w34 were closed as a block.
w35 to w39 were closed as a block.
w40 to w45 were closed as a block. (May 24)
w46 to w48 were closed as a block. (Aug 25)