Closing w53 for joining?

DeletedUser

Worlds needs to be below 1000 players before it closes. Even tho this world is already finished

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Worlds needs to be below 1000 players before it closes. Even tho this world is already finished
Not true. Read this thread.

Closure of world to new registrations

Every few months we close worlds in order based on their age. There is no criteria for closing of registrations. In most cases an announcement will be posted around a week before the closure informing players.

Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/2 of the original price

This setting will be implemented after the player count on a world falls below 1000 players and stays below for at least a week.

DeletedUser

Morthy said:
Reduction of packets / gold coins to 1/2 of the original price

This setting will be implemented after the player count on a world falls below 1000 players and stays below for at least a week.

hmmm...I feel sorry for everyone not in Drama! once Major Pleasure and Raven realize that. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh right, 1/2 packets/coins come into play after below 1000 players, my bad

jayjayjay68

We are already on half price nobles, as the noble price has been decreasing since the start of the world. Maybe Morthy will reduce more,
(/me crosses fingers and looks up with pleading big eyes) once we get down to under 1000 players.

DeletedUser

We are already on half price nobles, as the noble price has been decreasing since the start of the world. Maybe Morthy will reduce more,
(/me crosses fingers and looks up with pleading big eyes) once we get down to under 1000 players.

Maybe if you slow down your nobling your nobles wouldn't cost so god damn much lol

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team today at 14:41
Dear players,
Please be aware that worlds 49, 50 and 53 will be closing to new registrations on Tuesday the 8th of November.
This means if you wish to join these worlds or invite any friends to play with you the accounts will have to be created before the closure.
After the 8th it will not be possible to join again at any point in the future.
Morthy
Community Manager

'Tis official :lol:

DeletedUser57199

Lol, I joined the day after my birthday, was honored with a position in the world's best tribe and now one year later it's closing on my birthday. If I delete my account now, i get free rehab for my birthday! :p

DeletedUser

Speaking of Shams noob-like qualities *cough*countdown*cough*update*cough*....

Whew maybe I'm catching a cold. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Speaking of Shams noob-like qualities *cough*countdown*cough*update*cough*....

Whew maybe I'm catching a cold. :icon_razz:

What a bad cough...
do you need medicine?

Medicine_Update.jpg