Club House.

The Four Llamas

You know you love me, what would your tw purpose be if not for me

kekua

Where is this world going, who will go up and how much and who will go down and how much in next 14 days:

1 NN, Will stay where they are, logically too active, too bonded and too fare ahead to lose there first spot.
3 -YES-, Will go down one, inactivity problems from intel I have, and two sprinters are approaching.
4 BOLD Will go down one, will get very close to -YES-, but not enough to get ahead, member base issues.
2 Purge. Will go up two, sprinter, on long run will fall back around the same spot, but in short will get to 2nd.
5 Pnut Will stay where they are, and I'm disappointed about that, had money put on them before.
- Axe Will not comment, have conflict of interest, not that I'm personally involved.
6 *RiM* Will stay where they are, but promising, good location if they play right, but small member base.
7 Baba Joke tribe, but will still go up one because of there train members.
8 FnB Will go up one, because of global change, but would stay where they are if there was no change.
9 ODIN Will go up one, because of global change, but no contender for long run, will disband as there trains are just sheltering, no long run stay there.

My take on things.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Joke tribe? We have improved more than any other tribe. We have the best farming stats in the top ten, and that's taking into the fact we have the least members. Maybe do your research. I'm assured my players can defend themselves. I mean we are constantly growing in the ranks even though our numbers are decreasing, that'll be due to having good players

I'm not being a cry baby and I can take criticism and I understand players might not always see the truth, but maybe research would of been good.

kekua

Joke tribe? We have improved more than any other tribe. We have the best farming stats in the top ten, and that's taking into the fact we have the least members. Maybe do your research. I'm assured my players can defend themselves. I mean we are constantly growing in the ranks even though our numbers are decreases, that'll be due to having good players

You see, your tribe has wonderful members, but it is still just a half tribe, even less then that, how ever if you recruit smart and continue to play together, I see your tribe going up to contest for first spot. Don't take insult on the word joke, it was not meant to insult, rather say that tribe you are having now has no short term plan to contest for rank 1.

P.S. This is Club House we try to stay classy, I really dislike this tantrum and insulted 16 years old girl thing that is going on on externals lately, do you?

P.S.S. Trust me I have done my research in your members. :)

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You see, your tribe has wonderful members, but it is still just a half tribe, even less then that, how ever if you recruit smart and continue to play together, I see your tribe going up to contest for first spot. Don't take insult on the word joke, it was not meant to insult, rather say that tribe you are having now has no short term plan to contest for rank 1.

P.S. This is Club House we try to stay classy, I really dislike this tantrum and insulted 16 years old girl thing that is going on on externals lately, do you?

P.S.S. Trust me I have done my research in your members. :)

Fair assessment then. At least we can agree on the wonderful members;) Sometimes the small beats the large if played well and there are a few players in the tribe which aren't 100% contenders although sometimes its worth giving players a chance and every tribe will have that . They are all good players and the world is always changing I doubt most of the tribes here now will be here at the end. Exactly in it for the long-term even if it means having a slow pace.

P.S I can try my best. I believe there is a way to go about it when you dislike or disagree with something. Although everyone can be rash.

kekua

Fair assessment then. At least we can agree on the wonderful members;) Sometimes the small beats the large if played well and there are a few players in the tribe which aren't 100% contenders although sometimes its worth giving players a chance and every tribe will have that . They are all good players and the world is always changing I doubt most of the tribes here now will be here at the end. Exactly in it for the long-term even if it means having a slow pace.

P.S I can try my best. I believe there is a way to go about it when you dislike or disagree with something. Although everyone can be rash.

Thank you for trying.

About the little players, yea I like the idea, I see tribalwars as level game, every player is in one or another level, recently I discovered that there is level above mine, and to be honest I was nothing but happy about that, learned allot already and now I want to look for levels even farther.
So about the smaller boys that are not contenders, well they have to learn one day, and the better the team the more they will learn, I bet your none contenders will have a much better run on next world, maybe even get to co a contender on this one, and that is wonderful news for tribalwars community as we have gained another soul when so much leave.

DeletedUser120871

To add to what Kekua has said, and something I shared with him IG, at the end of the day, it is just a game. It has changed a lot in the time I was gone and people seem to be investing money into the game as well now, but at its core it is meant to be some light-hearted entertainment with a dose of competitive strategy. Your bitter rival on one world maybe be your strongest ally or tribe member on another.

There's no use burning bridges and taking things personally. Just enjoy it, and if you're not very experienced, try to learn. If you lose, start over, or wait for another world, and put that newly acquired knowledge into place. The more competitive the community, the more fun the game becomes. I've won two worlds in the past, so I've had my fair share of thrills, but I've also had some spills, now I'm just playing the game to pass time and enjoying it, and look forward to hopefully winning this world with some of you guys.

Anyway, I'm liking the look of Purge. Shame they're on the opposite side of the world, would've been fun to come up against them.

DeletedUser120206

xDaemon's tribe really has caught my eye out of all the tribes in the Top 10. Growing well and lowest tribe member count as well so me likes very much :)

xDae holla at meh former tribemate on 78 :p

~Patrick

DeletedUser

xDaemon's tribe really has caught my eye out of all the tribes in the Top 10. Growing well and lowest tribe member count as well so me likes very much :)

xDae holla at meh former tribemate on 78 :p

~Patrick

Welcome back mate, get your ass on Skype. Chat to you there.

DeletedUser99939

You and Patrick are the biggest noobs I know so there.

War

Deleted User - 4669627

this thread should have remained active :(

here is another hint at the Top Tribes review, yet no spoiler, I have plenty to say for each tribe, more than I have posted thus far
but a reminder of some things i once said long ago, at least to get this thread active again...

love what you've done with the place old chap
in game I am anthills dictator of Arab Money ~$~

the tribe was formed both as a bank & to offer asylum to political refugees
I invited ismail.kali but he joined Axe :(

we are very exclusive, I've not invited any body else yet, was too late for pink.panther

h0lly asked if I was leading a tribe in w94
I told him maybe at end game I will recruit a tribe from the best of the last players standing, thereby winning a world I never really played, with 1 village & no academy

I was joking ofc, or was i?

View attachment 809
I said I had a 2nd reply to this

chances are that no tribe existing atm will win w94 :(
chances are as mid game shifts into end game a new tribe will emerge

I was discussing this with jt of axe the other day
if any originally existing tribe had the chance to win, I would most likely not interfere

if it was clearly going to be a newly formed tribe, I might offer to establish that tribe, bringing together the w94 players who deserved the win

if the winning tribe is an original tribe, perhaps even then only half deserve the win, the other half did nothing but ride coattails
whereas a new tribe would allow a total of 40 players who deserved to win to do so, regardless of former tribal association

NN is the last original tribe of w94
i have asked repeatedly about their leadership atm
most of w94 thinks you have w94 sewn up, i disagree
there's many a slip betwixt a cup and a lip
i'd advise SOMEBODY to contact me soon o_O

DeletedUser

this thread should have remained active :(

here is another hint at the Top Tribes review, yet no spoiler, I have plenty to say for each tribe, more than I have posted thus far
but a reminder of some things i once said long ago, at least to get this thread active again...

NN is the last original tribe of w94
i have asked repeatedly about their leadership atm
most of w94 thinks you have w94 sewn up, i disagree
there's many a slip betwixt a cup and a lip
i'd advise SOMEBODY to contact me soon o_O

I could answer some questions as well but have a busy time at the moment.