Co-Accounts

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848912980
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848912980

Hello All,

I used to play back in W16-50 and one world in TW2 and just have the itch really badly. I am not a hyper active player due to being a Ph.D. student, however I would love to play again with a co as the "night sitter" person for the account who just does some farming, dodging etc. I am not sure if activity is worth while joining, and also joining this late into the world. However, if it is, I would love to join with someone in Europe/Asia. Willing to chip in a little $ if needed, but prefer not too much as back in the day premium account was the only thing people needed which used to be $30 for 6 months or something.

But I am on my computer all the time working on my dissertation, so swapping over to this tab is no problem periodically. Just don't want the stress of a solo account again.

PB solo account was 260k, co account PB was 600k back in W25 or something along those lines, so I know the game.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
200.webp

immunesoul

Reaction score
Hello All,

I used to play back in W16-50 and one world in TW2 and just have the itch really badly. I am not a hyper active player due to being a Ph.D. student, however I would love to play again with a co as the "night sitter" person for the account who just does some farming, dodging etc. I am not sure if activity is worth while joining, and also joining this late into the world. However, if it is, I would love to join with someone in Europe/Asia. Willing to chip in a little $ if needed, but prefer not too much as back in the day premium account was the only thing people needed which used to be $30 for 6 months or something.

But I am on my computer all the time working on my dissertation, so swapping over to this tab is no problem periodically. Just don't want the stress of a solo account again.

PB solo account was 260k, co account PB was 600k back in W25 or something along those lines, so I know the game.

who were you on 25, Can't remember anyone called PB, doesn't come up with anything on stats.

immunesoul

Reaction score
Ironically it did come up with an account :p but yeah your likely right woooooshhhhhh.