Co/partner

DeletedUser

Hi i'm looking for a partner to play speed worlds with.

I have played speed once or twice 2 years ago before I quit, I did pretty well in them to say they were my first ever rounds, alone.

So now i'd like to try playing it seriously as my exams have just finished and have quite abit of free time... Preferably like someone who is a regular/part time player of speed worlds so I can get used to the scripts needed and stuff, but new players are also welcome... i'm a quick learner!

Backgroud info... Played W43 on this account for a month, top in ODA for that time, rank 20+ from what I can remember, was part of a great pre-made and we fell apart... Played other worlds under other aliases, generally a very skilled player :lol:

Please come forward :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hi, in about 3 weeks I can co-play with you after exams. I have played about 15 speeds under various names and each time finished in the top 20, normally top 10. I have finished twise in the top 3. I wouldn't mind a co-play and can help you improve.
Post your skype name and ill add you as can't remember mine :D. look forward to a reply thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: