Co-play

DeletedUser

H1. :)
If You need a co-player when you cant sit in TW, than Im here to help You.. :)

So what You need...

1)Premium Account.
2)Be in TOP10 tribe in the world.
3)Be in TOP100 ranking
4)Be a experience in other worlds with good results, example be in top 100 , be in top3 tribe.

I can help You by Server Time about by 07:00 - 01:00 about this times..

I have big expierence in TW since 2007 year .. :)

Feel free to mail me here or personal mails, if You will be enough good than we can talk more in Skype. thanks. :) :villagers:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one than dont need a co-player.. ;)

if need than feel free to write me ;)

DeletedUser99160

lol I think plenty of people need co-players but almost all the people that meet your specifications already have one.

DeletedUser

I am also for hire :p If things do not go well with the tribe i am in now . lol

DeletedUser

top200 player can write me to a mail. ;) I will help him be in top 100 ranking..

DeletedUser

lol I think plenty of people need co-players but almost all the people that meet your specifications already have one.

yer, this is nearly 100% true. most of us in shave is co-played/ multi-functioning personality disorders there...
however, if i needed a co-play. how wud u sell urself to a player thats ALREADY managed to get into the top 100 ??
surely theyve already done a good nuf job as it is

Im 56th :)

DeletedUser

unfortunately, i cant be played because my previous world records suck.

Thats like: No 5mil+, no coplayer, no coplayer, no 5mil+. -_-

DeletedUser

dunno i normally dont have a co and have hit some large scores :) possibly coz im special.... or have no life

could ukawa take me from 41st atm to top10 with his amazing skills =) he does seem to sell himself as the best thing that happend to a account since the end of protection :)

DeletedUser

Maybe, I'll use him as inspiration to get so good that I don't want him :)

ex cultu rex

dunno i normally dont have a co and have hit some large scores :) possibly coz im special.... or have no life

could ukawa take me from 41st atm to top10 with his amazing skills =) he does seem to sell himself as the best thing that happend to a account since the end of protection :)

The latter...
I was the best thing that happened to an account before the end of protection, if he lowered his ambitions maybe we would be perfect :p