Co Play

DeletedUser107009

Pokehoe, you wouldn't know a good player from a noob. You at best are a mediocre player. A typical child with a big mouth, and that mouth is always moving, and always spewing crap. Truth of the matter is, while vills are easy and things are going good, your a pretty good player, but then again who isn't. But when the shit hits the fan, and the attacks are coming in fast and furious, and teamwork and selfless service is the name of the game, your gone absent without leave....do you know the old saying, when things get tough, the tough get going. It doesn't mean they run away, change sides, spy....all the things you were good at.

I do know a good player from a bad player.
And fortezzo I'd strongly disagree, many things happened involving my account quitting.
1) Members from Riot! and noodle didn't come over as they were supposed to
2) ORMB betrayed us and went back to noodle.
3) EC quit on us shortly after.
4) We didn't quit until we were out of troops and most of the ex-turtl3 had quit

So I don't know how I quit when the going gets tough, out of the simple members in my area, I lasted the longest.

But please, enlighten me with you all-knowing logic.

DeletedUser106646

say that again shalll i bring up your conquer list lol ALL BARBS INTERNALS YOU WAITED TO CONQUER TRUEGRAVE AND MY VILLAGES WHEN WE STOPPED LOGGING ONTO THE ACCOUNT HAHA :D

And dont matter guys im on glass o water

Seems like zombie just give there accounts to anyone these days.

2_420564029l.jpg