Co-Player for w62/w63

DeletedUser

Hello I am Gentleman Cannibal in w62.

My former account name was Ice9Deathray in w6 and w20. I can handle a six million point account.

I'm not currently doing so hot due to some personal issues. I need a hand covering arleast 8 hours of the day. I am also interested in starting in w63 with my new co-player if we work well together.

Serious inquiries only please. I'm not looking for the number one ultimate amazing player, nor do I have any illusion that I fit that role. I'm just a male, 30 years old, from east coast America looking for someone good to form a team with under the screen name of Gentleman Cannibal

DeletedUser105961

Hello ice9deathray
I have many former accounts, I fist started off playing with a friend of mine in the same city as me, i learned a few things like the T-Train, farming scripts, dodge, snipe,etc.
I am active on forums and I also have skype. I am mostly an offensive player, and I also use other sites like TWStats to determine the capabilities of my opponent. I'll be honest, I need to learn at lot more but I can surly handle a lot of things on my own.

You said you need someone for about 8 hours. I can do that, especially with summer coming up. I don't know what time zone you are in so I'm not sure if I'll be much help to play with you if we are on the same time-zone. Add me on skype or PM on the forums we can talk more there.

Thanks for your time

DeletedUser

if you are still interested my skype is gentlemancannibal. i tried to add you but couldnt find your screen name