Co-player for W84

• Thread starter Player not found.
  • Start date

Player not found.

Looking for a new co-player for my account on World 84, the following things below are a must as it will most likely be for the long-haul of a potential World win.

Qualities required:

• Farm whenever online and when I am out with my mates in RL.
  • Fake players when necessary.
  • Sort out reports once they land in the correct box.
  • Barb Shaping is a must when online.
  • Create Operations for my future targets when online and present them perfectly on the notebook and send them out whenever necessary.
  • Being able to defend whenever necessary is a must, that includes stacking, dodging and sniping every tagged attack that my account receives.
  • Appreciating me and others online times because of having school, university, outdoor activities, etc.
  • Accept that you will be removed from the account due to poor performances and attitude towards others will have you gone immediately.
  • Must have won at least one world and explain to me exactly about your account on that World (1000 word maximum otherwise I won’t bother).
  • Tell me about your previous worlds.
  • Must realize this is a game for fun, not taking it seriously and for the faint-hearted.

Applicants can apply within by contacting me via PM on here.

Last edited:

Player not found.

Is it me or is nobody good enough to meet my high standards, lmao

Fine, I'll even lower them if it makes you all feel better.

mdesjarl

I like how the last line of your requirement list seems to contradict the rest of the list :icon_eek:

Player not found.

How's the pay for this job?
$4 per hour :icon_biggrin:

I think everyone is laughing that you think winning a world it important.
This is for those who are interested in adding a possible world win to their name while having fun and meeting new faces while doing so. I am an optimist so they can laugh all they want as their pathetic accounts get rimmed while the more competent players continue playing on :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser118051

You will all most likely regret acting this way LOL. If anyone wants to play and win then you should consider it, PNF has a funny way of coming across but he's more than likely trolling (5000 word maximum). If no one will take you up after a while I'll co play you, just to wipe these smirks off faces :)

Player not found.

It shall now be 1000 word maximum as of now since 5000 is a bit harsh :d

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't wish this on anyone lol, its a game. Your here to have fun and not become someone's slave. I hope no one applies for this.

DeletedUser112079

I can duck and counter, I will now be taking over your account and you will be my bitch. I set the rules now.

Player not found.

I don't wish this on anyone lol, its a game. Your here to have fun and not become someone's slave. I hope no one applies for this.
I'm sorry but who are you? :icon_wink:

I can duck and counter, I will now be taking over your account and you will be my bitch. I set the rules now.
You can take over my account but you will be my bitch if you want to try and snare the keys from me :icon_biggrin:

Have you found anyone yet?
A few applicants have been received and are currently under review. 25 - Tom isn't one of them.

I don't hire nubs as they all expect an easy way to success and I don't do that I'm afraid :)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah! Duck and Cover/Counter! I like this!

[video=youtube;NNU7ImewBuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNU7ImewBuo[/video]