Co player Need, anywhere between 22:00-06:00 SVT (american)

DeletedUser

Hey Peeps,

Since a couple of days I'm running an account almost solo.
But i just found out that this is impossible if i want to get the good results.
So I'm going to need a nice co player to play with me and together we will make it a good world.

About me?
Im an old dutch veteran who is now playing casually on .net servers, but still has the competitive side to win :). World 78 is like my 40th world, so i do know what I'm doing, but i just can't do it alone any more. 19 years old, studying medicine and psychology.

What can i give you?
It doesn't matter if you are the absolute best or some what less experienced, if you are able to communicate and sometimes follow orders you will be perfect. I need someone that can play the game himself but knows when to discuss certain things. i can give you the joy of playing TW on high level and I'm willing to train you in the skills you think are not your best qualities.

What account is it, what requirements do i ask?
The Account remains a secret, tough some may now from my name.
It its a top 10 account, that will remain top 10 for sure, but with your help we could push it to top 5.
I need someone who can play anytime between 22:00 - 06:00 Server Time, which is probably american
I need someone with Skype, who is social enough to communicate and discuss the things he/she does on the account.
Experience isn't a must but highly appreciated, less experienced will be trained, noobs unfortunately not :)

If you like this offer and you want to play top 10 TW, message me on Skype.
Timffsa

Greetings,

Chat Noir (not the account, just for forum)