Co-Player Needed [03:00-13:00]

• Thread starter SuperActiveAngryPirates
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Looking for a co-player to fill in from 03:00 - 13:00.

Details on account given if I think your good enough, must be ready to farm like mad and snipe anything visible.

Contact mainly made through Skype or IG Notebook.

Mail me your skype.

Must be able to do atleast the following;
Dodge
Backtime
Snipe
T-Train

All can be taught but I would prefer someone with atleast a little knowledge ;)

SAAP.

DeletedUser

well i able on that time what is ur ign? well iam retired on w 58 my acc being cheat by my co

I can dodge , backtime , resource balancing , farming zomg or twfr, backtime snipe , mass attack tag T train attack T train snipe , what is ur ign? add my skype wenzcruzader1

Hello Nuke on Fire,

Thank you for contacting us. I have looked over your account and there is no evidence it was hacked. You are not the only person, however, with the account password. If you do think someone is entering your account without your permission, then you should change your password.

As for your claim that your account has been hacked, it is not against the rules for a person who has legally been given the password to an account (a co-player, who is a co-OWNER) to attempt to do anything the password holder can do, including delete, restart, transfer premium, or change the email. A co-owner can send whatever attacks he wants, even if he is sabotaging the account... it is an account he is an owner of, and he can do whatever he wants to with it, within the rules.

Thank you for reporting this to us. However I have investigated and found nothing illegal (on the part of anyone except yourself, as already mentioned). If you do have reason to suspect players of breaching the rules, then please always send in a ticket.

Sincerely, Seagryfn
Senior In-game Moderator