Co player needed.

DeletedUser

Still looking for a co player for my account. I have premium, scripts, and everything required for easy mode ;). As for requirements just know the basic skills needed to be successful. Sniping trains, tight trains, backtiming, All those good things. I'm easy to get along with and have a good sense of humor. You will enjoy the experience. Skype me at shaede15 if you are interested.

*** Also the account is now over 235k points. K77. In a small tribe of good friends and skilled players.

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone. I think I have two co players that are more than skilled enough for my likings :D. Perfect time schedules as well. Happy hunting.

DeletedUser

Now looking for another co player. One had to quit for w57. Soo.. bumpity bump. Oh yeah. Account is almost 300k now. And we are killing another tribe.. So there is some fun and excitement.

DeletedUser

Bump. Still looking for a co player. Skype me at shaede15 for the details. Account is over 350k points now. We are fighting and winning easily against -=CW=-. So there is plenty of fun going on.

DeletedUser

Bump. Had a good Co but his computer melted down on him. Let me know if you wanna play.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna have to do something Big B. That's what I'm calling you now. Haha

DeletedUser

Ill co-play for you! i know all of the skills above, only thing i dont have is skype! want me:)?