co player needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser61705

With recent RL events, I need a new coplayer. It will do most ingame stuff as I have busy periods, but you will not be alone. I will be there and I will play alongside you.
account is luckys11

Requirements

Experience
the quality of being a serious hardworker.
Willing to take one for the team
Being able to be in the acc when I cant.
and also to afford premium account

Thanks.

PM me at luckyk94 ( Skype )

Thank you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser61705

:xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused::xmas confused: :xmas confused::icon_redface::icon_redface: :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Can I tell you a secret? Nobody worth their salt will apply to a coplaying position through a topic like this.
Can I tell you something else? There are several (handfuls?) of accounts going around that are at least twice your size. Your account is also in the worst of the top-ish tribes.

DeletedUser61705

Can I tell you a secret? Nobody worth their salt will apply to a coplaying position through a topic like this.
Can I tell you something else? There are several (handfuls?) of accounts going around that are at least twice your size. Your account is also in the worst of the top-ish tribes.

how u can say I m worst for top tribe? Just seeing points doesnot means who worth who dont.....

DeletedUser

I didn't say it was because of points. I believe so because of history, the current conflict and management thereof and the general feel. Feel free to disagree, but I think I speak for most of the people when I say that the only tribe Tutti approaches is MM, and MM has been doing spectacular against MoM while Tutti have... not done spectacular against OHYEAH, despite OHYEAH being down against MoM.

DeletedUser

I didn't say it was because of points. I believe so because of history, the current conflict and management thereof and the general feel. Feel free to disagree, but I think I speak for most of the people when I say that the only tribe Tutti approaches is MM, and MM has been doing spectacular against MoM while Tutti have... not done spectacular against OHYEAH, despite OHYEAH being down against MoM.

He's a nice lad, play nice.

DeletedUser50771

:)) Nice copying my Co-player request :p I was amazed that you didn't copy pasted it entirely .

Status
Not open for further replies.