Co player needed

DeletedUser109685

I need a co player on a new account for both W67 and W66, Ive played way back on W21 and just started to play again and now my BP is wearing off on both worlds I like to find some suitable co players

Times Needed with 2 Co-Players

Me - 06:00 - 18:00 and from 20:00 - 00:00
Co-player1 - 18:00-20:00 -> Co Player found
Co-Player2 - 00:00-06:00

Co player Preferred Time zone US. All play times given are .net server time

I Use: Premium

I will Use: ACC manager in due time

For stats: I can only give this old account which I co-played on W21 http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.ph...ayer&id=656852 however Stats are not saying everything, I was a decent player but as both worlds are new for me and I might be a bit rusty as it is been a long time that I played so it depends if my start up goes well.

Why I play both Worlds?: That keeps me on my toes I do not like to sit and watch to the screen waiting for my farms to return all the time I like to keep my self busy however one needs to sleep so a co player is much appreciated.

Requirements needed from the co Player:

Sniping
Farming
Dodging
T Trains
Back timing

The use of tools is +
The use of scripts is +

My acc name is not of importance just yet, this info will be given when it needs to be given ;-)

Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what is the account name?

why play both 66 and 67?

Are you gonna pay for the prem and later on account manager?

Putting your own tw stats and such might help.

DeletedUser109685

what is the account name?

why play both 66 and 67?

Are you gonna pay for the prem and later on account manager?

Putting your own tw stats and such might help.

I am already on premium on both worlds to have a better grow rate at start, the acc manager is new for me but I will most likely use it on a later stage. For stats I can only give this account which I co-played on W21 http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.php?page=player&id=656852 however Stats are not saying everything as both worlds are new for me and might be a bit rusty its been a long time that I played so it depends if my start up goes well.

Why I play both Worlds? that keeps me on my toes I do not like to sit and watch to the screen waiting for my farms to return all the time I like to keep my self busy however one needs to sleep so a co player is much appreciated.

my acc name is not off importance just yet, this info will be given when it needs to be given ;-)