CO-Player Required

DeletedUser100988

There are two large accounts on world 54, by large I mean definitely in the top 100 and one in the top 10 which require a co player. The ability levels as described below- The most important though is giving time, if you are new to the game, I can teach you but you must have time and willingness.

Ability level:
(time = most important)
Prolific farmer using bookmarks or twfr.
Knowledge of scripts and ability to use them. (such as op planner, tagger etc.)
Egos left at the door. (willingness to accept mistakes)
Backtiming, sniping ability. (A little defense knowledge)
Skype is a must. (cant do without it)

This is for any current player or past players that you all may know that would like to play the world with a pre-set up and well established account. You can contact me on Skype at 'surana.aakash'

DeletedUser

Hard to find some. Anyway you can search worlds that closed for some.

DeletedUser

I'm interested if there are accts still available! I'm still disappointed that I had to leave in the first place. Need a reference for me? Talk to BaddestMFAlive or various others in PUNCH!

DeletedUser

I'm interested if there are accts still available! I'm still disappointed that I had to leave in the first place. Need a reference for me? Talk to BaddestMFAlive or various others in PUNCH!

Reg's the dude! Good, skilled team player.

I could use a co on W62 if you don't have any luck here brother!

DeletedUser

I'm playin 62 now! Just got caught with my pants down and cleared lol. Let's keep playing solo and in a week or two we'll co-play the best acct! Sound good?