Co-player wanted

DeletedUser

Title says it all:

I'm a 200k-ish point player. Very aggressive lately and pretty experienced.

Member of TQ and involved with a ton of PA's in my area.

I'm in New York so my online times would match best with someone on the other side of the world lol. Send me a PM or IG mail if interested.

Thanks,
kd

DeletedUser

Title says it all:

I'm a 200k-ish point player. Very aggressive lately and pretty experienced.

Member of TQ and involved with a ton of PA's in my area.

I'm in New York so my online times would match best with someone on the other side of the world lol. Send me a PM or IG mail if interested.

Thanks,
kd
Oh yeah? :icon_surprised:

Good luck i guess

DeletedUser

KD, if you find someone make sure they are well suited. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

KD, if you find someone make sure they are well suited. :icon_wink:

Yeah I will, a few people messaged me with some stats from like W10ish era. I think a lot of people are trying to get back into the game.

DeletedUser

Make sure they be fun :p

Doesn't really matter as the farthest any of them are from my place in New York is Cincinnati. Which is not even an hour off I don't think. And as I have insomnia I'm usually playing until 3-4am anyways.

DeletedUser

I've never known quite what insomnia is (I know I'm uneducated :lol:)

Explain.

DeletedUser

Nice, Too bad you cant get anyone in TQ to co-play with you.

DeletedUser

Meh I donno, I used to play world 12 but I think i only got to 200k points then I quit, Was 80k on world 32 a while back but I got gobled up by bbs :(

BTW my od is currently at 2.648.299

If your interested in co playing with me I live in B.C canada and am on fairly often.

Mazick

Maybe you'll get a better chance posting it the "General" section, there's a specific forum for those who are looking for either co-players or new owners.

DeletedUser

u want co-player?
wait 10 day for me:D
if not,dont wait at all!
right now in W26 its so cool,just look at the map!

DeletedUser

Maybe you'll get a better chance posting it the "General" section, there's a specific forum for those who are looking for either co-players or new owners.

Thanks, never noticed that