Co-Player Wanted

DeletedUser

Dear All Available Co-Players,

I am currently in the search for a co-player. I know this can be risky at times but I want someone I can really trust. I am an experienced player and have played since W12. I just simply do not have as much time as I use to. I can now only log on 2 or 3 times daily. So if you are interested in co-playing with me post bellow. I would prefer a more experinced player but if no-one is available that is ok. Anyway I am curently running on w54 & w55. So if you are interested just post bellow. I also have skype but those details are also included bellow. The times available will also be included bellow this message.

W54 Times:
Huddo3 - 08:30 - 16:30
??????? - 16:30 - 00:30
??????? - 00:30 - 08:30

W55 Times:
Huddo3 - 08:30 - 16:30
ShaneYp - 16:30 - 00:30
??????? - 00:30 - 08:30

Well anyway they are the available times. I am also not picky in the co-players that want to apply. As long as they are commited willing to learn and honest I have no problem teaching you or helping you develop your TW skills. So please if you have any ounce of willingness to co-play in one of the follow times just CONTACT ME!!! I really need these co-players within the next 3-4 days so please reply quickly. My contact details follow after this paragraph. I also run a premium account so if you are willing to learn it is much easier for me to teach you. There is not much more I can say except for CONTACT ME!!! I really need you co-player who ever you may be so please please please just write to me.

PM - Click on my name and click send private message.
Post Bellow - Simple
Skype - Huddo33

Well thank you for reading this painfully long message. I will just be hoping and waiting for replies to this. I really hope you guys want to co-play with me. Anyway thanks for your attention CONTACT ME!!

Best Regards,
Huddo3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82180

BUZZZZZ

Try again, sorry.

(Wrong area of the forum ;) )

DeletedUser

Dear All,

I am currently in the search for a co-player. I know this can be risky at times but I want someone I can really trust. I am an experienced player and have played since W12. I just simply do not have as much time as I use to. I can now only log on 2 or 3 times daily. So if you are interested in co-playing with me post bellow. I would prefer a more experinced player but if no-one is available that is ok. Anyway I am curently running on w54 & Startup. So if you are interested just post bellow.

Best Regards,
Huddo3

I played world 12 also, which tribe where you in?

DeletedUser

I was in the mighty tribe the 1st Battalion.

But is anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe I was in Fusion, yet again was a while ago :) I remember DNY at war with DevilK I think, man, was a long time ago :)

DeletedUser97396

I'm not trustworthy, But i'm a player :icon_eek: Do I qualify? and warham haven't you left yet :lol:

DeletedUser

Bump- I am still in the search is there anyone out there. Please this is urgent I need this co-player within the next 3 day. If there is anyone out there either PM me, post bellow or contact me on huddo33 for skype.

DeletedUser

can you come and co-play with me. I have everything set up + I have a prem.