co-player wanted

DeletedUser

Are you my new co-player?
You find yourself able to easily read and understand detailed instructions.
You have no desire to ridicule neither religious nor atheistic people.
You have no desire to condemn people for what substances they wish to put into their own bodies.
You have no desire to ridicule people for holding political beliefs you don't share. I probably think your viewpoints are crazy but I will still respect you if you in turn respect me.
You have a desire to play at least a few hours every day, the time of day not important. You are also able to do so without damaging your work life, or your relationship with your children, friends and significant other(s).

I love you all! <3
Contact me here!

DeletedUser

Add me, MalaclypseJr on skype I believe . . .

Also, I am possibly looking for two coplayers. I know hellfire from before and believe him to be able to fill a spot. I am probably still looking for a third part in this. I will be the sole dictator of the account.
Also, it came to my mind that I should probably tell something about myself.

I am 31 years old.
I have an apartment in the same complex as my parents, and see them every other day on average I guess.
I don't have a job and have lots of time to play Tribal Wars.
Every time I co-played a start-up account, I was at least rank 3. And the rank 3 was the exception to the several rank 1 accounts I have held. I am not as ambitious this time around. Though I might be in a week :D