Co-Player

Voldefart

I would if i could trust you lol, knowing you. You'd take all my villages then keep your password :S

DeletedUser

if you want i will do it.
im experienced in co-playing and would be happy to help.
if your interested just PM me.i play on W36 a bit but not much.just a puny 400k account. :(

Voldefart

if you want i will do it.
im experienced in co-playing and would be happy to help.
if your interested just PM me.i play on W36 a bit but not much.just a puny 400k account. :(

It struck me 1397, that your a dedicated member of PALM, you will have to relinqwish that account ( can't spell. )
Unless you share account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He's too dedicated to PALM and probably won't quit that acct.Might give it to someone.
But it's possibly i'm wrong.

DeletedUser

Seems like people took my message to caveman the wrong way, simple request condemns me :p

DeletedUser

Gtfo with your "Try Gosid" Boosheet!

Ye, your right. What i did was f**ked up, and i know. But he mailed me over skype, and lol. Seems like drugs arent the answer to life,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A lil bit.

It seems that you all think il be co-playing gosid soon or something, and i suppose you have good reason to think so.

What i did was stupid, and i appologise, truthfully i didn't expect caveman to say yes anyway, Gosid once saved my little villages from NL when the battering of Bandit was going on ( he invited me to his pet tribe Grrr), i just thought in my stupidity that would square up debts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What the hell are you trying to say there?

That suggesting you as a co-player to Caveman was stupid.

Nothing Personal, but you i'm sure you didn't expect it. So there wasnt much point.