co-player

DeletedUser

hello i am dundun11 i am in need for a co-player who is willing to play W44, they would need to be on some time between 7-17 server time please mail me through private message if interested

King Sean04

Oops! guess I have been posting in the wrong forums:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Or

doh you.

This guy used to play w35 for a long time and his account is still active, even if he dont play it any more. So he is probabily hoping some old friends in w35 will see this and mail him to co-play him in w44.

Do you every try and get the facts before talking? Or do you just like talking and making silly comments before asking for info?

DeletedUser

Or

doh you.

This guy used to play w35 for a long time and his account is still active, even if he dont play it any more. So he is probabily hoping some old friends in w35 will see this and mail him to co-play him in w44.

Do you every try and get the facts before talking? Or do you just like talking and making silly comments before asking for info?

Yes :)

No :)

DeletedUser

Or

doh you.

thanks lee, yea guys i know this is w35 i was jblue2 here, i quit after the war.... i am looking for someone to help me in w44, i asked in that forum but no one would.

DeletedUser

I cant promise you everything man, but im active at those times.

Im pretty much a noob. I can send 5 minute trains and i feel the acadamys are over rated as the farmers dont work as hard when you build one as they believe you have forgotten your roots. lol

But seriously, I can co-play you until you find someone else, just to keep you going for the time being. Pm me