Co-Player

DeletedUser

Hello I am Kersten,

I have played few worlds and experienced lot of stuffs about TW. I really need a co-player to grow faster and can login my account when I'm busy.
Requirements:
:snob:Must have skype.(to communicate)
:snob:Online(ACTIVE) Between 10:00-20:00 ST
:snob:Must have experience in playing the game for at least a year.
:snob:Farm enemies regularly.
:snob:Must be a troop whore.
:snob:Must know how to send noble trains with about 500mili sec. difference.
:snob:Must be able to backtime.
:snob:Must be Friendly

PM me if interested......

DeletedUser

why?I don't buy premium......I can manage my vilages without premium...but if my co-player wants to have a premium...then he'll be the one who will buy for premium.... :)

DeletedUser

If you like to make W50 a seriours world then you will need premium. 100+ villages will take Days to manage not to mention impossible to tag thousand of incomings.

I was you luck when this world progresses

DeletedUser

lol Thing is i played no premium for fun in 1 world :D till i get a million . well usually i do that

DeletedUser

though i can really assure you that you will grow x100 faster when you have premium as its like only 2 hours or less per 12 hours of playing in non premium?

DeletedUser70279

Hey AoA :p Don't bully her, she's mah friend!

/hug

She already found one, btw. Case closed.

/chaotic is the nub

Last edited:

max vs george

I could easily Co-play with you, I have had 3 years experience been part of the World 2 , 7, 10, 21, 25, 30 and I have had over 400 conquers and only 15 losses to enemies, I quit because of exams but now they are older, I tick all your boxes. I can backtime, snipe and send Nobletrains quicker than 200mil seconds with just my keyboard. Oh, and I'm friendly, so just send me a PM or reply here, thanks!

DeletedUser

lol EDIT :p xD :D . 3ple emoticons :) well quad. well then i say i dont bully her xD

DeletedUser

max vs george you want to co play me? as long as you pay for premium

max vs george

W50? Have you started already? And maybe after playing with you for about a week, just to get the gist of things.

probably* not maybe :)